Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Tuesday, May 01, 2012
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Words haven't been there ...
'So, if you see them, tell them the porch light is on ....'
Image © 2012, Karla Dorman
Tell them, when you see them, to
come home --- Mama's not mad.
Why would they think that? Is
that why they've run away? I miss
them, the words that used to
giggle in my imagination, that
used to tickle my Muse with a
pen until I cried, 'STOP.' I DIDN'T
MEAN IT LITERALLY!!!! So, if you
see them, tell them the porch
light is on and dinner is on the
stove and that I'll be up, waiting.
© 2012, Karla Dorman
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Well done Karla thank you for sharing I think most of us have been their from time to time
In Christs Love
|Reviewed by Diana Wiles
|So good to see you back Karla!...and I love this... It seems like your problem has solved itself...
Beautiful picture too...
|Reviewed by Don Juan Amante
|i think they have come home!|
|Reviewed by Andy Turner
|LOL, you n me are deffo on the same page.
Reverse kidology is needed. Pretend you don't need them.
|Reviewed by Tom Hyland
|KARLA ... SUPER! LIKE A PSYCHOLOGICAL RUSE TO 'TEMPT' THEM THAR WORDS!
LIKE THE 'PRODIGAL SON' -
OR MARY'S 'LITTLE LAMBS' ... THEY'LL COME HOME ...
'WAGGIN' THEIR TAILS BEHIND THEM' ...
WELCOME BACK, KIDDO! TK...
|Reviewed by Keith Rowley
|Superb! And this writer knows exactly what you mean. This is so concise it's beautiful.|
|Reviewed by Jon Willey
|Karla, your malaise is one we all suffer - you have been away from AD more than you have been here for quite some time - I know the frustration as I too have been away more than present - this gem of yours is quite creative - I hope they continue to stream out of your pen my dear friend - I wish you love and peace - Jon Michael|
|Reviewed by Ronald Hull
|As usual, and that hasn't been for quite some time, you've written a very original and creative piece–not just complaining about a blank page.
I think all you need is a storm or two. So I'm stirring up a little something in the Gulf to arrive later this August or September to get your muse up.
On the other hand, you could just move a little further north. Plenty of poetic expression going on up there.
|Reviewed by Christine Alwin
|Look Karla, They are there right under your nose (hungry too)|
|Reviewed by Amor Sabor
|Glad to see this creation come forth through the wait...just phenomenol work
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|This is too cute, Karla; so glad your Muse has found its way home! Adorable write; the humor shines forth in these words! Welcome back; you've been missed!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin sister, Karen Lynn. :D