Top Ten Reasons To Vote For My Granddaughter, Nikita Rae For President
10. She loves people – She will incorporate "Nikita Care" as soon as she is elected. Yes, she will see to it we will all have better lives and that retired folks can enjoy a good life all the way to the grave. Yea!
9. She plays musical instruments – Niki plays the guitar and the piano and she could entertain others in a pinch on a tight budget. This is very important in this economy!
8. She is single - She can double as the first lady too and that should save the government lots of money on transportation, security, what clothes to buy and what to wear etc.
7. She is qualified but not over qualified – She is a recent high school graduate – She is not over educated and that makes her smarter than the average political bear.
6. She is good looking – Good looks help especially when you have to see the same person on TV for four years. Yes, I would rather look at my granddaughter than all the other presidents.
5. She has a great smile – A great smile helps with those Presidential photo shots.
4. She has a great personality - She gets along well with people of all ages which is very important when you have to meet so many old dudes that just don’t make sense and others that forget all the time.
3. She likes cats – They will be much easier to take care of when she is in the White House. Cats are more independent than dogs and they clean themselves. The cats will also save money on peticures because their front claws were removed.
2. She is very smart – That should account for something. Yes, she makes good decisions and has family values that are good for our country. Is that OK?
1. She is my granddaughter – She comes highly recommended by me and a bunch of great relatives like my daughter Barbi Joy who would be a great foreign ambassador because she has overseas experience, is good looking and is very smart as well. My grandson Jarell would make a great VP since he gets along well with his sister. Getting along with others is important and I am sure that their persona will set an example for congress and the others to follow.
Well, she has my vote and I am sticking to it!