Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· A World of Hurt
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· They Don't Make 'Em Like My Daddy Anymore, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· C'mon, Get Happy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Flag Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Really, God? © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Welcome To Hell's Kitchen, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Pioneers of the Plains, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· I Hate Good-Byes, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Mo(u)rning © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Ground Zero, copyright Karla Dorman
· Daddy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Freedom Of Speech © 2012, Karla Dorman
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Thursday, August 02, 2012
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
They Don't Make 'Em Like My Daddy Anymore, © 2013, Karla Dorman
C'mon, Get Happy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Flag Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Really, God? © 2013, Karla Dorman
Welcome To Hell's Kitchen, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Pioneers of the Plains, © 2013, Karla Dorman
I Hate Good-Byes, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Mo(u)rning © 2013, Karla Dorman
Ground Zero, copyright Karla Dorman
Daddy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Memorial Day: For The Fallen, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Memorial Day: Brought To You B(u)y ... © 2013, Karla Dorman
Memorial Day: How Do You Thank Someone For Dying? © 2013, Karla Dorman
O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,249
Guess that depends on whom you are. ...
Land of the Free? Guess that depends
on whom you are. All well and good
some get to speak their mind (they
have that right) but if I say something,
I'm a hate-monger. So, I bite my
tongue nearly in two and try to keep
the peace. God bless America !!!
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Joy Hale
|As our country's freedom/freedom of speech seems to lessen every day, I can really appreciate your words, Karla. God bless you for speaking them!
Joy L. Hale
|Reviewed by Jon Willey
|Karla, you are right on with your statement - our freedom of speech, freedom of the press and right to assembly are being systematically challenged on a daily basis in America - unless as you note, you are one of them - I wish you love and peace my dear friend - Jon Michael|
|Reviewed by Ronald Hull
|Even in small print, the right to write is loud and clear.
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|I usually just tell it like it is, unless it means I might lose my source of income, then I try harder to keep my BIG MOUTH SHUT...but fat chance...e|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Karla, I fear for our nation ... it is high time we, the majority, rise up, band together, and say: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! NO MORE!! and take our country BACK! God help us ALL! :( Heartbreaking!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :(
|Reviewed by Keith Rowley
|Karla, you are justified in feeling that freedom of speech is dying in the west. We are all expected to self-censor our thoughts and not to pollute with inconvenient truths the politically correct nightmare world the tyrants have constructed around us.
So my advice is - don't comply - speak your mind. Without contending schools of thought, without rebellion and non-conformity, without freedom to speak our minds we are nothing but walking cadavers.