Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
spam (a rant)
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Monday, October 21, 2002
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
why must i receive spam in my e-mail,
when i receive it, i sure wanna wail--
wouldn't believe some of the things they send,
it don't stop soon, gonna go 'round the bend--
"enlarge your penis!" one of the posts said,
all well and good, i'm a FEMALE instead--
there's those wanting help in a bidness deal,
yeah, send 'em money...c'mon, let's get real!
and BTW, how did they get MY name?
some of what they send makes me *blush* in shame--
oh, my LORD...don't believe what i just read,
i hate to check my e-mail--filled with dread--
"lose weight!!" another spammer yowls at me,
i like myself, so shaddup!! leave me be!!!!
i thought they didn't let porn on the 'net,
get stuff from them...and it makes me upset--
i never have checked those sites rated "X"
i don't need a computer to have sex!!!!
spammers, spammers, can't you leave me alone??
drivin' me insane...can't you hear me moan???
spammers, spammers, please listen to this girl...
if y'all don't quit, i'm gonna have to hurl!!
'NUFF SAID. THERE OUGHT TO BE A LAW!!!! :)
and pop up ads...arrggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Lucy Edwards
This site has helped very many:
|Reviewed by Cathy Montgomery (Reader)
|Good rant...I agree!!!!!|
|Reviewed by Connie Hinnen Cook
|How much better our lives would be without it! On the level of those annoying telemarketer calls in the middle of dinner. Hate it! But enjoyed your write on it! :)|
|Reviewed by La Belle Rouge (Reader)
|Sooo funny, I hate spam too, the email kind, I'm from the South where everyone eats the canned kind.|
|Reviewed by Ted Sheridan (Reader)
|made from the tenderloins of ham|
|Reviewed by Ed Lupinacci (Reader)
|I am with you on this. I remember when the internet was new and didn't have all this spam and pop ups. It drives me crazy. I loved this poem it really reflected my feeling on this matter. SPAM SUCKS!!!!
Oh by the way could you fwd that enlarger one to me. LOL
|Reviewed by Calendula Petal
|I know what you mean. Most of my mail goes into my junk box these days and I use various pop up add killers. Thats why I never use my real name on the net. But I also change my email address like I change my clothes....very often.|
|Reviewed by na na (Reader)
|Spam drives me crazy Karla ... unless of course it is Spam from a can. But I am proud to say I'm a little crazy anyway and it doesn't bother me so much cause I changed my email address. Bill|
|Reviewed by jude forese
|Reviewed by Ron (sketchman) Axelson
|Karla, call your ISP and tell them to change your e-mail address. That's what I did, but I still get 5 to 7 junk mails a week.
I don't sign up for anything, if I did again, I don't subscribe for anything. Don't check those little boxes. They send your name to their affiliates.....And don't unsubscribe if they sent you an e-mail without your address on the e-mail, if you do, then they have your e-mail. Maybe this will help some hon....
|Reviewed by Jenni Kalicharan
|Great write...done so humorously....
|Reviewed by Maria Lupinacci
|Amen Karla!!!! I hate spam!!! I go to work, come home and have not been able to recieve any of my "real" e-mail, because it has been sent back to everyone, on the count of spam!!! Even after I have put the block on for JUNK mail! It is the WORST!!! Clapping for this write!!!
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|i hate spam mail...they ought to be held accountable for driving us all BATS!!!! :) great rant...rant on, baby!! :) you speak for many...((((HUGS)))) and love, your twin sister, karen lynn. :)|