Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
are you satisfied?
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Saturday, August 09, 2003
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
The Sounds of Alaska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,275
are you satisfied
and happy with yourself
why do you have to hide
more of my friends leaving
what do you want of me
i'm tired of the grieving
why can't you leave them be
these are MY friends you hurt
the ones you drive away
at pain, you're the expert
nicest thing i can say
do you want me to go
go the way of my friends
i don't want to leave--NO!!
this madness has to end
are you satisfied
as they leave, one by one
who will be left? tears slide
as author's den's undone
(c) karla dorman, 2003
to all those who have left, or are
i wish you would come back, i wish
you would change your mind...
o, how i miss you...your words, and
especially your encouragement...
don't ever give up writing...this
is what this person (or persons)
wants to see happen...
i am not going to give them the
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by D Johnson
|Karla, scanning stuff posted from ages past I found this one from 2003...I'm hoping the troubles you described have been repaired.
|Reviewed by Handsum Hart
|well said Karla, in the end good wins out over bad|
|Reviewed by Sarah Tagert
|Bad reviews wouldn't be enough to make me want to leave, but my friends leave is... I have to give this a lot of thought|
|Reviewed by Alexandra* OneLight*® Authors & Creations
|**Tears**... Stay strong, yes, my talented friend. Always.
|Reviewed by Retta (Reindeer) Mckenzie
|Excellent Karla..I love your strength here!
|Reviewed by Kay P Devenish
|People like you are the reason why I hang in there,I miss them too very much but we cannot let the one who started all this wreck it for us if we go they win.
I wont let that happen.
Best wishes always
|Reviewed by Ron (sketchman) Axelson
|Someone has started again? I'm not leaving. I got hurt is the reson I haven't been around.
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Good on you Karla...we need to know who this babboon is.....and we must stand together!!
Take care okay!!
|Reviewed by Jackie Brooks
|Good for you Karla. Don't let the creep win. Jackie <> <|
|Reviewed by David Alexander, Sr.
|Karla, this is a very good poem, however I have missed the problem of which you write. Send me an e-mail if you will and let me know what is going on. Love ya..Poppa
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|He/she like this. The Mata Hari of AuthorsDen is lovimg all the wailing and sobbing and . . . pain. You're allowing Mata Hari to succeed.|
|Reviewed by Michael Morash (Reader)
|Rock on, Karla, Together we stand united.....THEY fall!
|Reviewed by Lisa Hilbers
|Karla, We must stand together! Otherwise they win! Great write! ~SH~|
|Reviewed by Sandie Angel
|What a sad day this is! This is what the idiots wanted to do in the first place - to breakup authorsden; and we are all allowing this to happen. *sigh*
May Lu a.k.a. Sandie Angel :o(
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
i am NOT giving in, but i am doing this for my physical and emotional health. so many of my friends being hurt; i can't take much more of this.
what a heartwrenching write, and such a sad place authorsden is turning out to be!
god be with authorsden and all its den-zens; y'all are in my prayers and thoughts!
(((HUGS))) and love, your twin, karen lynn. :( >tears <