Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Did You Know?
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Saturday, September 06, 2003
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Did you know that this attack would happen?
Will more attacks occur--again, again?
Do you know what we can look forward to?
....BULLETIN....WE'RE BRINGING YOU BREAKING NEWS....
Did you know airplanes could be used as bombs?
That horrors got worse--they went on and on?
Do you know I don't watch as much t.v.?
Because images I saw...I still see...
Did you know I still wake up, scared to death?
The nightmares, they're so bad, they take my breath?
Do you know I don't sleep well anymore?
More terror alerts, and the threat of war...
Did you know that the Twin Towers would fall?
That terror would strike the Pentagon's walls?
Do you know what happened on Flight Ninety Three?
Oooops...I forgot, that's classified...sorry...
Did you know the heroes that died that day?
Why was it the good guys that had to pay?
Do you know Joyce--she died in the attacks?
I would give anything to have her back...
"ALWAYS REMEMBER AND NEVER FORGET"
(C) Karla Dorman, 2003
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Very intense and profound Karla!!
|Reviewed by Amor Sabor
|Fantastic poem. Intense and profound.
|Reviewed by jude forese
|excellent poem... profound questions...|
|Reviewed by Ron (sketchman) Axelson
|I agree with Eileen whole heartly. Your friend....Ron......Hope you can get some sleep.........|
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Your recollections are always outstanding! You are a great spokesperson for 9/11 the victims, and their surviving families, besides all the workers that became heroes that day,also the people of the USA who along with their leaders became united. May we remember that in unity is strength and victory!|
|Reviewed by Trish - The Trickster
|Absolutely excellent writing.|
|Reviewed by Floria Kelderhouse (Reader)
|Karla...very moving and appropriate as we near the anniversary...it never fails chill me when I think of it...floria|
|Reviewed by Sarah Tagert
|Great Write, I know these feelings all too well, Hope things start looking up for you guys real soon.|
|Reviewed by Birdie Houston
|Karla this an appreciated write. Thank you so for sharing. It woke up the mind.|
|Reviewed by Floreann Cawley
|Reviewed by - - - - - TRASK
|Yes,You Do Not need War to Destroy Any Country_
You Simply Destroy It From WITHIN!!!!
|Reviewed by Kate Clifford
|Another good write!|
|Reviewed by Cheryl Sellers
|I am feeling this strong write, and yes even living some of the things you write...so very sad|
|Reviewed by Sandie Angel
|Heartfelt write, Karen!
May Lu a.k.a. Sandie Angel :o(
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|heartbreaking and powerful write, karla; well done! writing is so therapeutic, isn't it?? it has helped us to heal, but we will never forget the horrors of that day, even nearly two years later! we CAN'T forget; we MUST remember!
*we must NEVER forget!*
god bless america again, and god be with our nation as we approach the anniversary date of september 11...
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin sister, karen lynn. :( >tears <