Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Friday, September 12, 2003
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
rising from my body
in nefarious waves--
beseeching my God for
just a hint of relief--
He does not deliver--
seems to alleviate
IT--NO thing seems to work--
i'm tortured on the rack--
with banshee moan, "enough!"--
it doesn't end--o, no--
and then my brain explodes--
although i don't like IT--
IT is a part of me--
i learn to live with IT--
(C) Karla Dorman, 2003
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Rebekah Rosie Lang
|Oh YES, I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL KARLA! And you know I do with all my brain surgeries and shunts and tumors and now tumors in the throat and all. Yes,I know PAIN all too well like you do!
This is a QUALITY Write Karla! Excellent! You have great talent!
|Reviewed by Heather Bricklin (Reader)
|Another truly brilliant write.|
|Reviewed by Sarah Tagert
|I live w/ daily pain as well, so I can understand this|
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Gentle Hugs, sorry you have to bare this, I know pain all to well myself...
|Reviewed by Dee C.
|Oh how sad dear one...I know exactly where you are and wish I could take it all away.
Take one day at a time....prayers for you!
|Reviewed by Alexandra* OneLight*® Authors & Creations
|Ouch... My dearest friend, each line hurts... I so wish that a relief for chronic pain is found soon... and you are so very brave!...
|Reviewed by Retta (Reindeer) Mckenzie
|Ah Karla, my sister suffers as you do, she even goes to a pain clinic, doesn't help much, I hate to think of you suffering like this, Your courage and strength to endure this is inspiring,
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|A mesmerizing Write ! Your faith and courage show though! Kudo's!|
|Reviewed by Julie Donner Andersen
|Ouch! I hurt FOR you after reading this, Karla! Hugs!
|Reviewed by Ron (sketchman) Axelson
|I don't know your pain, but it must be bad. Hope God will help you. I would help if I could. Do you think the Long Horns are going to beat my Razorbacks tomorrow in Austin? Razorbacks 17 Long Horns 14. GO HOGS!
Love ya karla.........Ron
|Reviewed by Floria Kelderhouse (Reader)
|Karla I am so sorry....I live with pain too...so I know...you just get so used to it after awhile...and sometimes it can drive you mad...take care ....emotional write here..floria|
|Reviewed by Kate Clifford
|Ouch great write!|
|Reviewed by Christine Morell
|Brilliant poem, Karla. I do hope your pain eases for you soon.
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Hope your pain will stop soon Karla!!
excellent write about your feelings and pain!!
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|good description of pain and what it does to a body! like you, i know the enemy intimately. excellent read; enjoyed~ (((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, karen lynn. :( *hope you stop hurting soon!* :(|