Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
ABCs as Penned by Karla (Tinka's Challenge)
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Sunday, November 16, 2003
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
What (I hope) others see in me
Striving to improve
Wacky (sense of humor)
X......Xerophilous???? *able to withstand dry/hot climate...I DO live in Texas LOL*
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz *tired now LOL didn't think this would be so HARD*
(C) Karla Dorman, 2003
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Daring Sunshine
|I will agree to all that is listed since I live close by and know the real you...great way to do it.
|Reviewed by OnepoetGem *the Poetic Rapper
|very positive indeed good abec's Karla, enjoyed hugs G|
|Reviewed by Regis Auffray
|Great response to a difficult challenge!|
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Karla you are all those things you wish to be, great response challenge met and surpassed!;-)|
|Reviewed by Sandie Angel
|Great write Karla! You are all of the above, except I do not know what "Xerophilous" means, heeeheee! Hope it didn't mean something bad.
Sandie Angel a.k.a. May Lu :o)
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Zzzzzzzhelluva write Karla!!
This was just great!!
Thanks for taking part!!
|Reviewed by Jill Eisnaugle
|Brava Karla! Xerophilous? Maybe I need to go back to school again! That's a new one for me. Always striving to learn - never learning enough!
Thanks. Very neat write.
|Reviewed by Rebekah Rosie Lang
|I love it! You did that
Very well! Great attitude!
|Reviewed by Debashish Haar (Reader)
|ZEITGEIST! TO SUM UP!!!!!
HELLO Karla, Wonderful response my friend!
|Reviewed by Kevin Mc Crum (Reader)
|I believe I won this challenge before it ever started.
Just ask Tinka?
Nice one though!
|Reviewed by Taylor Trenton (Reader)
|You did so excellent with this abcs challenge.|
|Reviewed by Michael Curry
|Ha ha! "Xerophilous" I have learned a new word... again! Excellent! You'd like it here in North Central Washington in the summer. As for me... I like the cold! Poikilophilous? Is that a word?|
|Reviewed by anne cunningham
|i like how crazy you got by the time you got to z. you really had fun with this one.|
|Reviewed by Jack Roberts
|I see it! Very nice Karla!
|Reviewed by Ron (sketchman) Axelson
|Love the positive ness in your ABCeeees
|Reviewed by Lisa Hilbers
|Karla, WE don't have any problem seeing all these things and much much more in you! Everything good and wholesome just glows from you. Wonderful write..Lisa|
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|All Right! This is exactly what we see!|
|Reviewed by Donna Quesinberry
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Now this is the you that we all know and love so much!!!
YOU WIN THIS CHALLENGE AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED! ed & rufuz
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
This is a challenge well met! BRAVA! WONDERFUL descriptions of you! (and folks, she is REALLY this way; i SHOULD know: I LIVE with her, for God's sake! LOL) truly enjoyed; thanks for sharing! (((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Kate Clifford
|This I see in you! Wonderful write :-)|