Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
The Hot Head
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Sunday, December 14, 2003
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Still feeling lousy...but trying to laugh the 'flu away (GO AWAY, DAMN 'FLU!).
FEVER all consuming fire
COOLING RELIEF i desire
my head is HOTTER THAN A FLAME
I'M SEEING THINGS--GOING INSANE (not really)
FEVER FEVER eyes burning bright
i'm HOT COLD shiver in the night
FEED A COLD or STARVE A FEVER
CAN'T RECALL--WHAT *IS* THE RELIEVER
FEVER FEVER PLEASE go away
and DON'T COME BACK another day...
'cause right now i am a HOT HEAD
LEAVE ME 'LONE--GOIN' BACK TO BED
(C) Karla Dorman, 2003. :(
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Auchhhhhh!! Feell better soon okay!!
|Reviewed by Floria Kelderhouse (Reader)
|Karla I am praying for you ...take care of yourself...floria|
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Sorry you are feeling so lousy get feeling better ..God Bless ~Michelle~|
|Reviewed by Bonita Quesinberry
|Have someone pickup some Asafoetida from an herbal store: one dropperful in a few ounces of grapefruit juice, take as often as every two hours. It is stout stuff but will kill any virus around PDQ! Great write, Karla. ~~Bonnie Q|
|Reviewed by Robert Blackwell (Reader)
|Very colorful in your miseries, dear Karla. Feel better soon!
|Reviewed by jude forese
|the flu sure makes us feel blue ... feel better ...|
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|You gave your Twink the flu? Shame on you! Now rest up and get better.|
|Reviewed by Lady Peg (Reader)
|OH it is sad when one feels so bad...
|Reviewed by Ronald Hull
|Colorful anyway. Hope that you are better, soon. Ron|
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|I think I have the way to pay the boss back for giving you his virus. Once his bug stops biting, give it back to him again, with a big kiss, preferably in front of a camera so that you can send it to his wife, boy won't that get him in trouble fast! Peace and love, Ed & Rufuz|
|Reviewed by Rebekah Rosie Lang
|I like the colors! I hope you
get better soon! Will be praying for
you! Thanks for my reviews!
|Reviewed by Kate Clifford
|I'll keep praying for your return to good health. Fun write! Love the colour choices.|
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|I can see by all the colors that you're out of sorts;-)hahaha
Hope you'll be well soon! Don't forget vitaman C liquids and rest!
Great rant and style;-)!
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
she IS a hothead, and she SHARED her flu with me! now I am a hothead, too! (and i have a good reason to be; right now i am MAD at her! LOL)
a rather colorful write about a not so fun event; hope you feel better soon! (thanks for sharing your DANGED flu with me! i REALLY appreciate your thoughtfulness...NOT!! but it's REALLY our boss's fault; HE is the one to blame! LOL); enjoyed~
(((HUGS))) and much love, your (sick) twin, karen lynn. :) *cough, cough*