Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· A World of Hurt
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
· No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
· West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
· One © 2013, Karla Dorman
· True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
soup poetry (for contest)
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Friday, January 09, 2004
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A, © 2013, Karla Dorman
I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
One © 2013, Karla Dorman
GOOD Friday? © 2013, Karla Dorman
So God Made A Veteran © 2013, Karla Dorman
The Smell of Thunderstorms © 2013, Karla Dorman
Storm Chasers in Training © 2013, Karla Dorman)
>> View all 3,236
cooking ideas into poetry :-)
to the surface of the mind
turn over and over
hot liquid of thought
flavor until the taste
the poet serves the meal
tantalizing the reader
and prays the reader will sup
entirely refreshed and satisfied
who wants a bowl? :)
(C) Copy written 2004, by Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Not sure if you are cooking for poets or cooking poets themselves, I can well imagine with that cajun taste of yours how spicy this soup would be...LOL, Peace, Ed & rufuz|
|Reviewed by Andre Bendavi ben-YEHU
|This composition of "soup poetry (for contest)" tastes the fullest flavors mingled by the "Chef of Wordine".
I did like this unique creation.
Andre Emmanuel Bendavi ben-YEHU
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|I love soup Karla!!
This one is well cooked...tasty and well penned!!
|Reviewed by jude forese
|who wants a bowl when we can eat from your mind ;)
inspiration as its best!
|Reviewed by john zimmerman
such a creative piece!
i love it!
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|Well captured, I'll drink to this...|
|Reviewed by Anna Marie Fritz
One of your best...
and please pass me a bowl.
|Reviewed by Trixie Love
|Adorable write Karla...
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|This is superb Karla! Brava! Your writing has gone up another level, it's so wonderful to see,it tickles my heart!;-)|
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Reviewed by Kate Clifford
|Sounds absolutely delicious! Wonderful creative write :-)|
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Excellent recipe, poem, and contest entry, Karla!! I'll take two bowls - to go!!|
|Reviewed by A PAX
|yum! always hungry....bravo!|
|Reviewed by Floria Kelderhouse (Reader)
|Mmmmmm Mmmmmmm Good... Better even than Campbells soup. Now whats for dessert....Something chocolate I hope...LOL....You have a great imagination Karla, (((hugs))) Floria|
|Reviewed by M.Bennett Hooper (Mikii)
|Pass the soup please Karla. What a lovely piece, delicious as always. < < < <HUGS>>>> Mikii.|
|Reviewed by Gaye Dale (Reader)
|A very yummie analogy - love it! Will be back to savour some more of your fine hospitality!|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
So THIS is what you have been concocting over there on the computer two computers down from me! LOL What a tasty treat; enjoyed this yummy write! enjoyed~ (((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, karen lynn. :D
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, karen lynn. :D