Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
new worlds (for eileen) CONTEST
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Monday, January 19, 2004
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
For Eileen Waldron, master poet and
Your words opens our eyes to brand new
Thank you for enlarging my world.
take me on a sunrise safari
take me to the moon
take me to galaxies unexplored
hear it's nice on neptune
take me with you on the northern lights
take my hand in yours
take my eyes, let me see what you see
i hear it's nice to soar
take me to the secrets of the sea
take me far away
take me on a journey with your words
ready to go T O D A Y
take me to the birthplace of the storm
take me to the stars
take me to the dawn of creation
friend, you've taken me FAR
(C) Copy written, 2004, by Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Reviewed by joanne buchanan (Reader)
to you sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love & Light
|Reviewed by Floria Kelderhouse (Reader)
|Hi Karla this is a beautiful tribute to Eileen...you have done her proud with this...you took me away...blessings to you...floria|
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Karla, who needs a vacation when one can just read your poetry, a vacation from reality as in the above! I wish I knew how you find out about so many of these contest thingies...? Some of them seem fun...
Peace from Your buddy, Rufuz and I!
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Beautiful write for Eileen!!
But hey tell me how do you get these
"colored" words done on AD??
|Reviewed by P. Michaels
|Beautiful poem for Eileen. She surely is a good poet.|
|Reviewed by jude forese
|you have taken us all into the depths of a very insightful poem ...|
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Oh My! Karla what do I say to such an honor!I'm humbled, and so grateful to you for your constant encouragemnet and uplifting me with all your wonderful poetry and kitten fights etc;-)You and Karen are two bright shining lights of the Den two top stars that we all look to and admire! I'm deeply thankful and appreciative for your wonderful poem and I hope you will WELCOME me on my next journey to the stars, for YOU are already there!Love Eileen;-)|
|Reviewed by Kate Clifford
|Beautiful write! I'll have to check out this contest :-) I like your colour choices too :-)|
|Reviewed by Larry Rochelle
|Nice work, Karla.|
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|Very well done..|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|me, too, ed? LOL
Thanks for sharing this beautiful (and colorful) write; this is magnificent! You are getting so good at writing; pretty soon, if you keep up at the rate you are going at the present, you'll be in the same leagues with Eileen and many others! Eileen will love this; I sure do!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Jill Eisnaugle
|I concur with Ed. I want to go visit outer space with you two. That ought to be one heck of a trip! Wonderful tribute to Eileen and fantastic write.
((((HUGS)))) and Love,
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Wow! Wonderful tribute, Karla. Like the colorful words in the poem, too.
PS Can you and Eileen fly by and pick me up on your way to Neptune?