Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
One Moment (reposted, revised), for contest
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Friday, January 30, 2004
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
One year ago, February First, the Columbia Space Shuttle disintegrated on re-entry over clear blue Texas skies.
In Memory of the Columbia Seven--
My prayers and thoughts are with your families and loved ones.
Let us always remember and never forget. :(
They all dreamed of this moment
living out their hopes
working hard for this one moment
reaching ever higher
defying gravity that bound them to the earth
they wanted one moment
just one bright shining moment
in time and space
they now dwell among the stars
When we turn our gaze skyward
toward the heavens
searching the stars
for answers about that moment
we may not have answers
but do not be sad
they're free to dance on the aurora borealis
they have endless moments
to soar through the universe
to touch God's face
please tell Him 'Hello' from us
(C) Copy written, 2003, Revised, 2004, by Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Simon Thurlow (Reader)
|Reviewed by P. Michaels
|Karla, this is a special tribute. My heart goes out to those who lost a loved ones that day.
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Wonderful tribute Karla!!
|Reviewed by Regis Auffray
|Great tribute. Timely reminder, Karla. Love and peace to you. Regis|
|Reviewed by Lady Peg (Reader)
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Karla thank you for sharing this glorious tribute. It is beautifully written,and so thoughtful of you!|
|Reviewed by Dee C.
|Wonderful write Karla!
This was one moment when the world went silent...
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|I had forgotten, I hate to say it, thank you for the wonderful tribute to that heroic crew...Ed & Rufuz|
|Reviewed by Floria Kelderhouse (Reader)
|Very nice tribute Karla...wow..just one year ago?...time goes by fast..this was a nice reminder..touching..floria|
|Reviewed by Kate Clifford
|Wonderful tribute. Thanks for the sharing!|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Wonderful tribute, Karla; I shall never forget the Brave Seven either! A horrible tragedy, indeed...Great write; well done!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :( >tears <
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Fabulous tribute to those extremely heroic folks, Karla.
Thanks for reminding us - to never forget.