Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
beware! (for kate)
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Saturday, January 31, 2004
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
this is all in fun :)
you know i love you, dear (((friend)))
she writes, wielding her pen like sharp lightning,
striking fear into men's quivering hearts--
her words are screaming out in pure fury,
taking revenge, ripping the den apart--
she wields her pen like the northern lights,
and turns blood red because someone whistles--
she comes to earth, another life erased,
destroyed by a canadian missle--
she wields her pen like a polar cold front,
whoever reads will be frozen with fear--
icicles will form down frostbitten spines,
another of her friends will disappear--
she writes, creating murder and mayhem,
the blood's running from under her door--
we can't convict her on her words alone,
we're held captive...we want more, kate, more!
(C) Copy written, 2004, by Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Linda Roman
|Reviewed by Simon Thurlow (Reader)
|lol......oh how they think they have us running for cover !!|
|Reviewed by jude forese
|cool tribute for Kate ...|
|Reviewed by Ron (sketchman) Axelson
|No, she only kills the men. I think I've fell into her mix.
I'm a sure goner, wiped out, smashed, snuffed, wasted, smudged, rubbed out, pluged up, swept under a rug dead as dust.
Oh well, the killer will have her thrill?
Lurve ya karla, one last time....Bo0boo Ho0hoo....
|Reviewed by Floria Kelderhouse (Reader)
|hahahaha this was cute Karla...loved it...floria|
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Karla this is fantastic! You captured the moment in great style! Watch out Kate, Karla has your number;-)|
|Reviewed by Bonita Quesinberry
|Very good, Karla. You definitely captured Kate's last two poems! She's in such a playful mood, then you joined her. WELL DONE ~~BonnieQ|
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|I like the semblence between whistles and Canadian missles, that I got a roar out of, but I can laugh aloud, living at home, but Rufuz thought I was kinda too loud...Ed & rufuz|
|Reviewed by Kate Clifford
|Kates hides behind a nearby table listening with glee to the authors and their warnings :-) It would seem they want the blood of a woman too.......no problem.......I have plenty in mind and a twin killing too! I love you too Karla....hehehehehe Evil Ed? Hmmm I must admit I could use some help.....there are so many victims to choose from hehehe. Thanks for the smiles Karla :-)|
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|HI, Tornado Turner it's me look out evil Ed, for you have been KAT-ED, I am here for the good, kinda like Robin hood Robin hood with his band of poet, goes for the evil fights for the good Tornado Turner Tornado Turner, will turn-yer, back to good, or what will happen to Bambi.
GREAT ONE SPECIAL K
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Wonderful write, Karla!!
It is I, Evil Ed, now risen from the Dead, now here to assist Madame Serial Killer, Beware, Beware, Beware.
PS I hope Kate starts killing some women soon.
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|oh, my, karla...
this is great; the imagery is outstanding, and so is your sense of humor! i LOVE this; well done! BRAVA!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, karen lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|O you are so right...poor men...I want to rescue them!!