· Whooo's Coming to Dinner?
· Cats & Mice, Twice as Nice!
· Snorts, Paws, Tails & Claws!
· Can Angels Do Loop Dee Loops?
· Memories of Mount Dora Volume 2
· Memories of Mount Dora Volume 1
· Boomer the Bengal Cat by Karen Pitchford
· Harry Spotter the Incontinent Puppy by Paige Hanson
· Dream I Can by Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Believe I Can By Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Testimonial of a mural, a book and a girl
· Rest in Peace, Mr. Bennet
· Ladies of the Festival
· Thanks Leigh
· Love will find the key...
· My BIG Idea 2 By Asa Sellers (10 yrs old)
· 200+ Students Today
· Art Class Today
· The Ravioli Monster!
· Art by a child with Autism
· WTBQ Radio NY - The Frank Truatt Morning Show
· 1480 WHBC Morning Radio Show - Canton, Ohio
· KXYL FM Radio Interview Brownwood, TX
· WTLN: Public Service Announcement regarding AUTISM
· The Apopka Chief April 27, 2007
· FRONT PAGE!!! Apopka Chief April 20, 2007
· The Planter Newspaper April 13, 2007
· Apopka MY TOWN Magazine April 5, 2007
· The Apopka Chief March 23, 2007
· The Apopka Chief News July 28, 2006
· Inspiration sneaks up again...
· Thank You ♥Jesus
· HONEY ♥ BEAR
· The Daintiest Ballerina
· Before & After Make-Over... Dirty old DOGS!
· Le Salon.... Meoooow!
· “Mommy’s Little ♥ Fan Club”
· Memories Re-surfacing
· Chick from P.A.
· Christmas Eve Adventure
· Readers' Favorite 5 Star Reviews!!!
· Coming Soon... Snorts, Paws, Tails & Claws!
· WT Bland Mt. Dora Library Speaking Event with Amy Sellers
· Book signing event for Eben Alexander a huge success!
· 790am Radio in Leesburg FL.
· Orlando (Lake) Sentinel... Mt. Dora Artist...
· Barrel of Books in Mount Dora Florida Grand Opening
· Memories of Mount Dora Preview Oct 22, 2012
Amy Sellers, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Soda Pop Falls is the clear favorite of the 200+ students who heard my newest rhyming stories! I received hundreds of thank you letters from the elementary school students at Clay Springs Elementary. Many of them said they love SODA POP FALLS! Many liked Jelly, Beans; some liked the Ravioli Monster, and ALL had pictures of Freddy Frog adorning their letters. THANKS KIDS!! Love Miss Amy
Soda Pop Falls
By Amy Sellers "Miss Amy"
I have a secret place to go
Each and every night
No one know its there at all
I keep it hidden tight
It’s tucked inside my bathroom
Just beyond the shower walls
It’s wet and wild and lots of fun
At Soda Pop Falls!
Fizzy bubbles fall around
My head like cherry rain
They swirl around my feet
And then they head on down the drain
When I open my mouth wide
To take a little drink
The bubbles tickle in my nose
And turn my teeth all pink!
Tonight when Mom and Dad call out,
“It’s time to take a shower!”
I’ll head to my own secret place
And stay at least an hour
Reader Reviews for
"Soda Pop Falls "
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Membership?
Click here to Join!
|Reviewed by Jean Pike
|Love the story, Amy, and the illustration is bold, bright and visually exciting; one I'm sure a child would love to climb right into! Excellent job!
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Delightful story, Amy; very well done! BRAVA!
Happy Easter to you and yours!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your friend in Tx., Karen Lynn. :D