Here in America, and because of freedom for its citizens...and because the citizens have the ability to exchange ideas with each other...the United States has prospered and has become the most powerful nation in the world!
The following...is a summary of the book entitled;
MADE IN AMERICA! Recipe For Creating Ideas:
Criticizing the government...how dare you!
Heck, here in the United States, ordinary citizens have the right to criticize the government. So much so, that I have written several articles the government and worthless Congress which are shown below;
U.S Congress; The Best Little Whorehouse in Washington, D.C.
Immaturity; Why Can't the Government Grow Up?
The Bad Smell of City Government;
U.S. Congress; America's #1 Red Light District;
U.S. Congress; Throw the BUMS out!
"We feel free, when we escape...even if it would be from the frying pan into the fire." Eric Hofer
This book will be unique, because it will have the usual standard text...but, because of the recent technologies, the book will have dozens of links to parts of my website and writing site. By doing it this way, it becomes more bang for the buck for the reader; Following is a summary;
SHOW N' TELL; Color photos (70+ included);
I made all the photos to be in the book and for a display show I have put together for charitable orgazations. Most of them are composed with specialty papers, which are so incredible, entertaining, and educational, etc. (They measure standard 8.5 X 11). I will list of few of the color specialty items; golf; football; school, smilies; traffic signs; bricks; environmental, basketball, pencils; popcorn; football; toy balloons; humor; candy corn; autos; birthday cakes; orange barrel humor; school of hard knocks; apples; Easter eggs; straight jackets; snowflakes; hearts; Halloween; lightning; music; sky/clouds; jungle; Red, White and Blue; Christmas Gift wrap; road signs; dice; soccer; baseballs; pets; space; eclipse in New Mexico; bike in a tree; Native American; pumpkin patch; colored leaves; and on and on.
Over many years, American's have excelled in idea development, and have shown curiosity with the things around them, to ask how things work.
$64,000 questions; How are stuffed animals made? How are slices of cheese wrapped individually, how does the little arrow on the computer change to a hand? How are cans of shaving cream filled? How does a blimp fly? How does a micro-wave oven work? What is the difference between a Republican and a Democrat? And, the toughest question that the best minds in America have NOT been able to answer;
$64,000 question; Why did the chicken cross the road?
American's are good at asking questions...and the're more exceptional at answering those questions...and then acting!
The idea development; creativity, ingenuity, and problem-solving abilities of American's are incredible! A 'CAN DO' America...for sure!
Recipe to get ideas is as follows;
- The KISS Prinicple; Keep It Simple, STUPID!
- Taking chances (risks) with your ideas;
- How To Get More Humor Into Your Life;
- Problem-solving with original ideas; There are about a dozen actual (problem solving) stories that worked for me.
- You Can't Please Everyone...So Don't Try;
- How I Get My Ideas;
- Imagine That You Have an Immagination;
- It takes courage/confidence to take chances with your ideas;
- Winners Are Never Quitters; and Quitters Are Never Winners;
- STOP...for once in your life...and smell the roses;
- Set EGO Aside and you'll get more ideas;
- Become a good listener, and you'll get more ideas;
- Keep your ideas in the forefront of your mind, and you'll get more ideas;
- Keep a small sprial notebood on your person, and you'll get more ideas;
- Have an open mind to change for the better.
- You'll need patience...if you are to get usable ideas;
- Getting good, usable ideas is hard work. You have to work at it 24/7. Tenacity!
- If you keep whining that your never get good ideas...you'll never get ideas...even the bad ones.
- Don't get into the attitude of "my idea is better than yours," because you won't be in the idea business very long. Nobody likes a person with an attitude problem...etc....etc...etc...
I hope American's who read this book, get inspired, to go out and get ideas of their own, to make life easier for themselves and their families, and to accomplish their goals.
SITEMAP; Nearly 400 Links For Your Convenience;
Copyright; 2012; Jerry Aragon; The Humor Doctor