"Most people are too busy living their life to realizing that to put life in their living they spend planning their lives.”
Frequently I am asked the question, “What is a good investment to make?” You too may have often asked this question. Just keep reading and you will soon find out what I’m bullish about when it comes to investing and why.
Unfortunately, when persons ask this question they are usually not prepared to invest. You see in order to invest you must first have some money. That’s right you need money to invest and you can only get money to invest by saving a portion of your income every pay for this purpose.
If you have no savings, then you can have no investment. You can't invest what you don't have.
So the first step in investing is to save some money!
Not every now and then, but consistently and systematically. You should save a portion of every pay cheque you get.
Here’s a simply formula that I like and that will help you get started. After receiving your pay cheque why not start setting aside:-
- 10% for saving,
- 10% for investing and
- 10% for giving (tithes), and then
- manage your expenses so that they are covered by the reminding 70 percent of your pay.
And if you need help, “Taking Control of Your Money” workbook is a great resource to get you started
I know as you read this you are probably feeling that it won’t work for you but even if you have no money, or heavily in debt, it's important to start now to correct your situation and come up with a plan to cut your expenses and maximize your savings.
You have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain by trying this formula. So why not decide today to take time out and begin to properly managing your money! It’s one of your most important resources.
Secondly, you must realize that investing is risky business. You can lose your money.
Therefore, you should only invest from money that you can afford to lose. That is why following the recommended formula is so important, as it separates your savings from your investment funds.
Now that you have some money to invest, let me tell you about an investment that I am bullish about. It is a financial product that allows you to:
- Make “risk free” investments by guarantying your Principle.
- Make money on your money while diversifying your investment choices.
- Get a guaranteed return on your investment.
- Provide an immediate inheritance for your family
- Continue to provide for your loved ones even after you die.
- Create future income with minimal monthly contributions.
- Guarantees repayment of loans.
- Make “penalty free” withdrawal of cash. Be cautious as some insurer are now penalizing cash value withdrawals.
- Get “low interest loans.” Well not quite as the interest rate charged by some insurers are really high so make sure to find out the interest rate your company charges before getting a loan.
And the only investment product that provides all these comforts is a Whole Life Insurance policy- It is an invaluable tool
"Most people are so busy knocking themselves out trying to do everything they think they should do, that they never get around to doing what they want or need to do."
Got a question about your financial or retirement planning any question at all go ahead and just ASK GLENN
Copyright © 2009 - Glenn S. Ferguson