Antoine Archange Raphael
· The challenge
· Le défi
· Marcel, le jeune esprit positif, livre 3
· Marcel, the young positive mind, book 3
· Les sources de valeurs
· The sources of values
· Food for thought
· Matière à penser
· A stranger's wonderful chronicles, Book 2
· Les merveilleuses chroniques d'un étranger, Livre 2
· Au sujet de Le défi
· Les sources de valeurs, par Antoine A Raphael
· The sources of values, by Antoine A Raphael
· La signification de la justice dans Vaudou, dans les limites de la loi
· L'harmonie et le contraste, l'atout féminin
· The female element in Harmony and Contrast, the female impact, by Antoine
· The essential role of requited love in Ninny's home, the confrontation
· Le rôle primordial de l'amour partagé dans la maison de Nini, la confronta
· L'âge énigmatique de Marcel, dans Marcel, le jeune esprit positf
· La signification de Le drame haïtien, une tournure inquiétante de l'histoi
· Le mariage
· Autre que je suis
· La belle Jasmine
· Sunset in N'kamba
· Un coucher de soleil à N'kamba
· Un simple geste
· A simple gesture
· A moment of silence
· Une minute de recueillement
· Other than I
· dear Authors and readers
· Where to find new editions of my works
Antoine Archange Raphael, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
This article may facilitate the novel reading
About « The challenge »
“The challenge” count among the author’s several literary works on adolescence.
The first one entitled “Marcel, the young positive mind” shows that the central figure tries to indicate that access to inductive and deductive reasoning can be carried out by an adolescent, within an optimal context allowing such intellectual step.
The second entitled “Derrick, the young wise man and his saving association” recognizes that an adolescent may have access to wisdom.
Indeed, with respect to the central figure, adolescence has its privileges and its obligations.
“The challenge” responds to the adolescence positive tendencies. However, it goes straight into the matrix of reality which is often discouraging, hostile and amoral.
In this novel, the fictitious female adolescent must deal with apparently insurmountable obstacles threatening to thwart her future or put an end to her life.
Fortunately, this female adolescent, with a strong willpower, sets out to overcome barriers raised in her wake and, actually, puts all her dreams in concrete forms.
For the first time, Rolande realizes, like millions of people throughout the planet, that reason often comes too late to show her the path to the light which we may never reach.
Usually, we put reason aside, we masterfully step on it, until we end up in tragedy; then, we express regret to have succumbed to the lure of insane pleasure moments.
From now on, this young lady will take this faculty for her guiding light in all her important endeavors.
This novel may guide young ladies (as well as young men) throughout the existence meanders, I advise parents to suggest to their children the reading of literary works of these kinds, aiming at arousing their critical-mindedness and recalling to their attention the dangerous nature of adventurism, which turns more attractive through the pernicious portion of the media..
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
Antoine Archange Raphael