Know your Bible? Take this Quiz.
edited: Monday, October 24, 2011
By Dr. Joe K. Reed
Rated "G" by the Author.
Posted: Friday, October 14, 2011
Become a Fan
A simple 10 question quiz to test your Bible intellect.
1. Adam and Eve made their clothes out of what?
2. How many animals of each species did Moses take on the ark?
3. What is the fifth commandment?
4. How many books are in the Old and New Testament?
5. How many days and nights did Moses spend on Mount Sinai?
6. The word Desposyni refers to what?
7. Paul went to Damascus where he was healed of what affliction?
8. The fourth and final horseman is named what?
9. Who was the last surviving of the 12 Apostles?
10. The 23rd Psalm is often referred to as what?
Answers are on my website at www.doctorjoesite.com