20 things you don't want to hear from your Teenager
edited: Wednesday, September 07, 2011
By Becky Ayers
Rated "PG" by the Author.
Posted: Wednesday, September 07, 2011
Become a Fan
A list of some things a teenager might say that can disturb or worry the most seasoned of parents.
1. “I don’t need tampons this month.”
2. “You don’t have to pay anything to get my nose pierced. My friend can do it for me!”
3. “My school counselor wants to talk to you.”
4. “I told a bunch of my friends to come over for a small party. Oh, and I also told them to bring their friends.”
5. “If you’re going to buy me clothes, can they all be black?”
6. “I didn’t PLAN on having a long distance relationship!”
7. “Tina came over to call her boyfriend today. I couldn’t stand it if my boyfriend lived 10,000 miles away from me like that!”
8. “Did you and Dad have sex before you got married?”
9. “I repainted my room to reflect the way I feel.”
10. “Do we have any Visine?”
11. “I just landed a job at Burger World! Now I don’t have to go to college!”
12. “I’m going to go meet a guy that I talked to online.”
13. “No Dad, I don’t need them because she said she isn’t able to get pregnant.”
14. “Can I borrow your car?”
15. “Get off my back! I have plenty of time to get a job.”
16. “You don’t need money! You have credit cards!”
17. “I don’t ever want to move out. I love being around you guys!”
18. “Can you make an appointment for me? I have something gross going on in a bad place.”
19. “I can catch a ride with my friend, he has a van.”
20. “She’s the best Mom really. ALL the guys in school say she is!”
Web Site: Author Becky Ayers
Want to review or comment on this article?
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!