20 things you don't want to hear from your parents.
edited: Wednesday, September 07, 2011
By Becky Ayers
Rated "PG" by the Author.
Posted: Wednesday, September 07, 2011
Become a Fan
Yep, they can be embarrassing and annoying, but weve all been there.
1. “You can stay out later tonight. Your Dad and I have plans…tee hee”
2. “You have to baby sit your brother/sister tonight. And NO visitors!!”
3. “Oh your going to school if I have to pop that zit for you!”
4. “Ya know, I remember when I was your age…”
5. “Your father and I would like to meet your boyfriend/girlfriend.”
6. “So you’re the new boyfriend! Oh I have tons of pictures to show you!”
7. “Raise your allowance? HA!”
8. “We’re going to buy you a computer, but NO internet!”
9. “Yes, of course we included you in our will. You get your little brother/sister.”
10. “I added you to my friends list when I joined Facebook and Myspace. By the way, you need to change your profile picture.
11. “I invited your grandmother to your birthday bash.”
12. “I got rid of all your old worn out clothes and bought you all new ones. Your Aunt helped me pick them out.”
13. “I signed you up for a fun filled summer camp!”
14. “You don’t need a car when we have such a great transit system!”
15. “No, you may NOT ride with friends to a concert, but your Dad and I can drop you off and pick you up!”
16. “Oh! You and Bobby are going to see THAT movie?! Wait up, I’m coming with!”
17. “I cleaned your room today, oh and I found your Uncle Stan’s cigarette rolling papers in your drawer. He must have gotten confused, but it’s okay. I threw them away.”
18. “I don’t care if your girlfriend is over or not! It’s your turn to set the table!”
19. “Make sure you go to the bathroom before you two leave for the movies!”
20. “Do you have your…ya know…insurance with you before you leave?”