What is the first thing we can address so we can stay healthy?
Aside from air for breathing, water is the next most important thing to stay alive.
Not just tap water or bottled water, but water with the following properties: very briefly:
· Water which can neutralize free-radicals in our system. This is water with a high negative Oxidant Reduction Potential (ORP).
· Water which can be absorbed by the cells in our body almost instantly to benefit from the high negative ORP. This kind of water has smaller clusters of water, (5-6) molecules per cluster.
· Water with a pH of 8.5 to 9.5 which slows down ageing of our body, fights free-radicals and is absorbed by body almost the moment it touches our tongue.
· Water with a pH of 11.5 to wash our veggies of the insecticides in its surfaces.
· Water which is filtered before passing the water thru the electrically charged plates in a process called electrolysis and is commonly known as ionized water.
Obviously a Water Filter Ionizer which can produce the above type of water will cost some money. It is your money or your life. In Japan this type of device is approved by their FDA. In the US, it has not been approved as yet. So in the US it is not a medical device. Which means, no Medicare support.
If you are presently young and healthy, you need above kind of water to stay healthy over the short and long term . If you are already with aches and pains, you cannot afford not to have above type of water.
Two years ago, I was introduced to a Water Filter, manufactured by a Japanese Company, which produced water with a pH of 8.
A few months ago, I was introduced to above type of Water Filter Ionizer, also manufactured by a 35 year old Japanese Company which produces the above described water. For more detailed information, please click on this link:
Also check the videos on the side bar of the info sheet.