a) You are an employee now and making an annual six figure income which is great. But a nagging thought occasionally pops up in your mind -
‘Will I still have this job next year or for the next five years? Will this be my routine for the next five years- Get up at 6 or earlier, rush out to work at 7 or before, stay on the job the whole day till 5 or six, (that’s 11 hours out), have dinner, watch TV, go to bed. Wake up the next day and do the routine all over again. Day in and day out for the next five years?
Is there a better way to make a living and have some funds for a comfortable retirement?’
b) If it so happen you are unemployed, this would be perfect for you. Many people do not want to sell stuff. Perfect, because this is not a selling job. This is a coaching and mentoring job. But first, you have to be teachable, learn to be a coach and then do the same for your team.
Partial List of Your Wish List.
· Be able to spend more time with the kids, family and friends,
· Have enough funds to send the kids to college,
· Have enough for a comfortable retirement.
· Be able to invest in a beach or lakeside house.
· Have funds to travel every so often.
· Be able to keep the family and self healthy!
There is a Way!
· You can start a business of your own on a part-time basis with as little as 6-7 hours a week.
· A very small investment on One (1) unit only.
· No need of inventories in your garage.
· No need of an outside office.
· No accounts receivables.
· No need of employees, therefore no employee salaries.
· You represent a 37 year old Japanese Company.
· The product is now owned by over 400,000 satisfied people world wide. ( I am one of the 400,000 or so users of this appliance.
· There are offices worldwide. You can have people worldwide to acquire the product through you.
· You are not alone, you are a member of a team. Eventually you will have your own team.
· The market ? – Everyone uses the product in various qualities, some okay, some not so healthy.
· You do not have to prove that the product is good. Its been proven many years ago and by many, many people all over the world.
This is a good how-to book, by Mike Dillard "Magnetic Sponsoring" about how to start a home based business.
For more information, click on my link: www.phlifewater.info. Please check out the information according to the top menu and also the items on the side bar.
I have invested in a unit, model SD501 Water Ionizer and have checked out the competition especially its production specifications, warranties, quality control, ISO standards, and etc.
When you surf the internet, be wary about so called “Product Reviews”. More often than not, the reviewers are employees or distributors of the product they are reviewing. Also be wary of very negative Reviews. It is totally incorrect.
All the best to you, your family and your business (or j.o.b.)
Direct 832 671 6490