Shortly after The Remi Group moved its headquarters to the newly constructed Irby Building in Charlotte, NC, management decided to invest in a hot beverage machine and coffee service. They thought it would be a nice service to provide to the employees at no cost to them. The Remi Group was growing as a company and making pots of coffee using the average coffee maker found in one’s home was becoming time consuming and only a handful of the same people were keeping up with it. Once the decision to utilize a coffee service was made, the office manager researched local service companies online and subsequently met with representatives of a few different companies.
Ultimately, The Remi Group chose Filterfresh Coffee Service, a national company with a local office in Charlotte, NC. In January 2009, The Remi Group signed a 1-year contract with Filterfresh. The contract auto-renews every year unless 90-days written notice is given before the renewal date. Filterfresh provided The Remi Group with a hot beverage machine that brews single cups of coffee, espresso, hot chocolate and café mochas; hot water is also available to make tea. The machine is serviced and supplies are restocked every two weeks, and as long as a certain dollar amount is spent on supplies per month, the hot beverage machine is free of charge. Overall, The Remi Group rates Filterfresh 3.5 stars out of 5 stars.
· Filterfresh has a new, enhanced online ordering system.
· There is a good selection of various items to order (i.e. types of coffee, hot tea, or creamer).
· The Filterfresh Account Executive monitors all orders placed and follows up with the office manager when needed (i.e. if an item is currently out of stock, if a particular item isn’t normally ordered).
· Account Executive also offers special, one-time items that they think we might be interested in trying.
· Deliveries are on time and accurate every two weeks.
· Professional customer service at their local office.
· The new online ordering system is a bit cumbersome at times.
· Out-of-stock or special order items are not indicated at the time of ordering online.
· When substitutions are made for out-of-stock items, the price changes as well (i.e. when a 160-count creamer at bulk price is ordered but unavailable, the 50-count creamer is substituted at regular price).
The Remi Group has been under contract with Filterfresh for almost three years and is getting ready to renew for another one-year contract. Overall, The Remi Group is satisfied with Filterfresh’s service and gives them 3.5 stars out of 5 stars. Fitlerfresh is professional, accurate, and customer service orientated. Recently, The Remi Group’s account executive changed and Filterfresh handled it with the upmost professionalism. Before the change was official, the current account executive introduced the new account executive to The Remi Group’s office manager and explained when the change would take effect. In the end, The Remi Group would recommend Filterfresh Coffee Services to any business large or small interested in coffee services.
If you’ve had experience with Filterfresh Coffee Services, we would love to hear from you!