Recent articles by
• Living With Alzheimers Disease, Jan 29, 2013
• I Believe There Is Life After Death
• The Entry of Jesus into Jerusalem On Palm Sunday
• Just AThought About God ,By Jack Baggaley
• Understanding Creation, By Jack Baggaley
• Thoughts About Mothers Day - May 9 , 2010
• It Is The Season For Giving , Sharing And Family Time
• An Up Date On My Husband's Condition
• An Emergency Situation, We need your Prayers
• Advances In Treating Alzheimers
• A Family Gathering on Easter, April 12, 2009
• The Song Taps , Written During The Civil War
>> View all
Another Special Prayer Request For Two Children
edited: Saturday, April 14, 2007
By MaryGrace Patterson
Rated "G" by the Author.
Posted: Saturday, April 14, 2007
Become a Fan
Many, many prayers are needed for these two small children.
As previously mentioned , Jason is nine and has been diagnoised with Torrets Syndrome, and a possible brain tumor.
His little sister, Takota is three, and the Doctors have just found out she has congenital heart disease, and will need surgery soon.
Please pray extra hard for these kids, and thier parents. They need all the help that the power of prayer can give.
Thank you and God Bless.
Want to review or comment on this article?
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Bernard Davis
|I commit Jason and Takota into Almighty God Who heals all our diseases, would never forbid them as Christ asks us not to forbid little children; for sush is the kindom of God.
Once again I believe through the 'BLOOD of JESUS CHRIST' that these diseases are not unto deaf, but the glory of God would rather be manifest.
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Will do, MaryGrace, and God Bless.|
|Reviewed by Karen Palumbo
|MaryGrace, I will keep Jason and Takota in my prayers as I do many children at this time. Give them extra hugs and kisses from me! Please keep me posted. Thanks!
|Reviewed by Debby Rosenberg
|prayer and intent sent to Jason, Takota and their parents...knowing something infinitly greater than I takes it from here|