TEN RULES FOR ACADEMIC SUCCESS
1. Thou shall set aside time for homework and study/review sessions.
2. Honor thy instructor, for your instructor is the headmaster of the class.
3. Thou will learn better in an environment that is compatible to studying.
4. Thou shall not procrastinate for more than 30 minutes a day.
5. Remember to keep the TV off and avoid other distractions during study time.
6. Thou shall use a day planner or another means to plan future task and events.
7. Thou shall not cram the day before an exam.
8. Remember that your syllabi and study guide are the bibles for class.
9. Writing down information now will help recall it later.
10. Thou will attend all required classes and make a schedule for internet classes.
“Accept challenges, so you may feel the exhilaration of victory.”
General George S. Patton