ROCK-Salt! Art Proctor
· A Moosecapade
· A novel, Chapter one, temporarily discontinued
· A Novel, chapter one, continued.
· A Beary Scary Story.
· A novel. a few pages at a time.
· God and the Spider
· It shouldn't take a brick!!
· Beer, Fishing, Golf, & Sex
· The Grey Headed Brigade
· A hedge on the pledge
· WHAT !!?
· If teachers, taught, did preachers, praught?
· Recall Notice!
· Imagine that!
· God's love for us!-- Bobby's dime
· What Next?
· The Book
· In God We Trust
· Old vs New
· Words for His Word's Sake.
· Threat of Debt
· Raccoon Madness
· A Rich Man
ROCK-Salt! Art Proctor, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Ever wonder what happened to the guy on Mad magazine?
New 39 cent stamp...
The Postal Service created a 39 cent first class stamp with a picture of President Bush. The stamp was not sticking to envelopes, which
enraged the President, who demanded a full investigation.
After a month of testing, a special presidential commission
presented the following findings:
1) The stamp is in perfect order.
2) There is nothing wrong with the applied adhesive.
3) People are spitting on the wrong side.
Reader Reviews for
"KGB Stamp?, MAD?"
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!