Am I old yet?
A checklist to determine if you should consider yourself 'old' -- this seemed funnier before my oldest daughter called to inform me that I'm going to be a grandfather.
Do you wonder if you are old yet?
A simple checklist for you - if these apply to you, then yes, you are old :(
- You no longer laugh at Preparation H commercials.
- Your arms are almost too short to read the newspaper.
- You buy shoes with crepe rubber soles.
- The only reason you’re still awake at 2 A.M. is indigestion.
- People ask you what color your hair used to be.
- You enjoy watching the news.
- Your car must have four doors.
- You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.
- You have a dream about prunes.
- You browse the bran cereal section in the grocery store.
- You start worrying when your supply of BenGay is low.
- You think a CD is a certificate of deposit.
- You have more than 2 pair of glasses.
- You read the obituaries daily.
- Your biggest concern when dancing is falling.
- You enjoy hearing about other peoples operations.
- You wear black socks with sandals.
- You know all the warning signs of a heart attack.
If any of the above apply to you:
You Are Over The Hill
But remember! Just because there’s snow on the roof doesn’t mean there isn’t a fire in the fireplace!