Harsh words for an organization that many Americans believe were created to protect our civil liberties. Contrary to popular belief, the ACLU was not a civil rights organization that somehow went bad over time. From the outset of its existence, its purpose was to undermine the very foundations of our democratic system while cloaked behind the American flag, civil liberties, and constitutional freedoms.
The Founder of the ACLU:
The ACLU’s founder, Roger Baldwin, was a professed communist who stated: “My chief aversion is the system of greed, private profit, privilege and violence which makes up control of the world today, and which has brought it to the tragic crisis of unprecedented hunger and unemployment… Therefore, I am for Socialism, disarmament and ultimately, for the abolishing of the State itself… I seek the social ownership of property, the abolition of the propertied class and sole control of those who produce wealth.”
So, what are the
WONDERFUL CONTIBUTIONS of the ACLU?
Enclosed are Some of their POLICIES...
To recap, the following is just a short list of the cases and polices of the ACLU that had the most detrimental impact upon our country:
1. The legalization of prostitution (Policy 211).
2. All legal prohibitions on the distribution of obscene material, including child pornography, are unconstitutional (Policy 4d, 4g).
3. Pornography outlets can be wherever they please, whether next to churches, daycare centers, or near residential neighborhoods (Policy 4e).
4. Tax-funded libraries cannot restrict the access of children to all forms of pornography on the Internet.r
5. Parents should have no legal recourse in shielding their children from exposure to hard-core pornography (Policy 2a).
6. The military cannot enforce even the most basic codes of conduct, such as discipline for disrespectful behavior towards a superior officer (Policy 39a).
7. The military cannot stop open displays of homosexual behavior within its ranks, even though there is a standing policy against any public display of affection irrespective of sexual preference.s
8. The decriminalization and legalization of all drugs (Policy 210).
9. The promotion of homosexuality to include the mandatory training of our children within the public school venue under the guise of tolerance (Policy264).
10. Parents cannot limit their children’s exposure to or participation in the public school classes and assemblies regarding any topic—except Orthodox Jewish or Christian teachings, even when the teachings violate the family’s core religious and moral beliefs (Policy 62a).
11. Opposition to rating of music and movies (Policy 18).
12. Opposition to requiring parental consent to a minor obtaining an abortion.
13. Opposition to requiring spousal consent preceding abortion (Policy 262).
14. Opposition to requiring informed consent preceding abortion (Policy 263).
15. Opposition to parental choice in children’s education (Policy 80).
16. Abolition of all legislative, military, and prison chaplaincy programs (Policy 88, 89).
17. Repeal of all criminal and civil laws that prohibit polygamy (Policy 91).
18. Opposition to the right of any lawful possession by citizens of firearms, except by law enforcement officials (Policy 47).
And the list goes on…
As a retired Military Officer, I have sworn to defend the Constitution from ALL enemies both Domestic and Abroad. Today, the ACLU is the #1 detriment and enemy of the Constitution and to this Great Republic as it continues to march forward with its Socialist Agenda.
For A Free Audio Message on the Hidden Agenda of the ACLU & U
Exerpt from "In God We Betrayed"
Copyright 2006 All Rights Reserved