Greetings to all. I know that this is a subject no female (or male) would ever want to find thenselves in, but lets face it, this could happen to anyone! Usually, the people prepared the most are able to endure this crime and at least live through it, although greatly harmed physically and mentally. A reader of my books asked me to write another article about rapist and how females might protect themselves, hence this article.
First, there is no way that one can assure that this never happens to them. We all live in a society where criminals and serial killers are lurking and hunting for targets! But there are some things you can do that could " minimize " this ever happening to you! So please take these tips, practice them, and reduce your chances of being rape!
First, 8 preventive messures:
1) Always be aware of your surroundings, especially in parking garages, desolate parking areas, parks and walking trails ( serial killers especially hangout on walking trails ), and closing store parking lots late at night.
2) Whenever you get in your vehicle, take a peek into your back seat.
3) If you live alone, place a pair of men shoes or anything of a male outside your back porch or patio. Be innovative, use anything that says to a rapist," she's not alone ".
4) When entering your resident ( for those without an alarm ), leave your door open momentarily and visually see if anything is out of place or if intruders have entered. An example, check your windows, back door, etc. Don't close the door until you know it's safe! While checking, be prepared to flee if necessary.
5) If you reside in a resident where you must take a long walk to retrieve mail down the driveway, etc, always lock the door, even for a minute.
6) Never open your door to a serviceman stating that he's there to repair something. If you didn't call him, assume the worst. Even after he leaves, check with the company to make sure he was telling the truth. He may attempt to rape your neighbor.
7) If you ever walk to your vehicle in a desolate parking garage, etc, and notice a flat tire, immediately return and get help from your office or nearby store ( rapist often purposely flatten your tires and when you arrive, they will attempt to ask you if you need assistance ). Also, be careful if you see a van park next to your vehicle in parking garages.
8) Never jog or walk alone on walking trails or at night. If you do, you're increasing your chances for rape!
Someone attempts to rape you!
1) Utilize your screams, fingernails ( DNA can be later retrieved ) and anything to get out of it. Go for the eyes and groin areas first. If you connect with his groin area, believe me he's finish!
2) If he somehow pins you down or disable you with a good hold, tell him you have a serious venereal disease, like Syphilis, or anything. Please note: I don't mean to put down or ridicule those who actually suffer from these illnesses, but my point is do or say anything to stop the attack. ( To the people who actual suffer from these illnesses, I wish you Godspeed and recovery ). My point is to simply do what you may to escape the attack.
3) If he actually attempts to place himself into you, or you feel you can no longer struggle with him because of his strength, then you have another good chance of escape coming.
Immediately calm down and tell him you won't resist. Make it clear that after he's finish, he can go on his way. This is your scheme though, " you in actuality want to see his private, to the point that you must grab it and with all your might and twist it, hard. Don't pull, but twist hard. He will released you with severe pain, and would have experience, if done properly, life long nerve damage!
Now, if all fails and you are rape, remember this. Do not bath or wipe the area. Immediately call the police so that a rape test kit can be administered. This will give them the DNA profile that may be matched to a suspect when place in the CODIS system. CODIS stands for " Combine DNA Index System ". More than likely, CODIS may return a "hit" on the person. "You see, many rapist have already raped before he raped you ". At least this person can be arrested and made to pay!
As I said in the beginning, avoiding rape, as well as other crimes, takes preparations. Know beforehand how you will handle different situations before they occur.
These are only a few suggestions. I have released a two books called COP OUT and Legal Minds, which explore in detail many other ways that one can avoid rape, as well as robberies, thefts, etc.
Be careful ladies, and know this, as you read this, someone, maybe even a serial killer, could be lurking nearby! Oh, lest I forget, I proud to announce that some profits from COP OUT are donated to women rape centers, as well as other women abuse centers!