Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· A World of Hurt
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· Remember the Children
· I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
· No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
· West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
· One © 2013, Karla Dorman
· True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
· GOOD Friday? © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
By Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Last edited: Tuesday, October 14, 2003
Posted: Tuesday, October 14, 2003
Become a Fan
Recent articles by
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
Fourth of July Fireworks, Floods
Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
Golden Corral Celebrates
One Life Was Saved: MINE
Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
>> View all 54
On Monday, November 10, from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., FREE BUFFET WITH DRINK for veterans, active duty, reserve, and retired military personnel (including National Guard)!
Golden Corral is holding its annual "Military Appreciation Night" on Monday evening, November 10th, 2003, celebrating and honoring our military personnel for patriotism and their willingness to serve and sacrifice for the common love of freedom.
On this night, from 5:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m., all active duty, retired, and reserve military personnel (including National Guard) may go to a Golden Corral Restaurant and receive a FREE BUFFET WITH DRINK as a thank you for their service to a grateful Nation. No I.D. will be required--it will be based on the honor system.
Please spread the word; if you know an active duty or reserve military person, or a veteran, tell them about this special night.
DAV (Disabled American Veterans) will be there, as well, to answer any questions military personnel or veterans may have.
This will be the third year Golden Corral has sponsored "Military Appreciation Night"; I am proud to be affiliated with an organization that honors its military men and women.
Last year, over 252,000--two hundred fifty two thousand--veterans, active duty and retired military men and women enjoyed a complimentary buffet with drink at Golden Corrals nationwide, which translated to over two point five million "thank yous" from the Golden Corral. Additionally, DAV (Disabled American Veterans) raised nearly $242,000.00 for its organization.)
AGAIN--Monday, November 10, 2003--5 p.m. until 9 p.m.
MILITARY APPRECIATION NIGHT--all active duty and reserve military personnel, retired, veterans (including National Guard) get a FREE BUFFET WITH DRINK.
Please come out and let Golden Corral thank YOU for YOUR service!
(Maybe this year I will get my free meal (USAF, 1983-85)!! LOL
Reader Reviews for
"Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)"
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by A Serviceable Villain
You served-up another helping of what the written word is all about -Bravo!
|Reviewed by Carmen Ruggero
|We should honor them more often than we do. Any one who serves at the risk of their own lives, in any capacity, should be honored. We take it so much for granted. Like armies are not made up of people -- just soldiers.
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|That's a wonderful thing being done to be honoring our veterans, and I agree you deserve a free buffet as well...
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|It IS a fun time for all who come to the Corral on Veteran's Day; and BOY, is it EVER absolute CRAZINESS! WOW! Terrific write; and love the plug for Golden Corral! LOL (((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D P.S.: I certainly HOPE you get the FREE buffet THIS time around....LOL You deserve it; you served your country for two years in the U.S.A.F.; you DESERVE a FREE BUFFET! NUFF SAID!|