· Whooo's Coming to Dinner?
· Cats & Mice, Twice as Nice!
· Snorts, Paws, Tails & Claws!
· Can Angels Do Loop Dee Loops?
· Memories of Mount Dora Volume 2
· Memories of Mount Dora Volume 1
· Boomer the Bengal Cat by Karen Pitchford
· Harry Spotter the Incontinent Puppy by Paige Hanson
· Dream I Can by Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Believe I Can By Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Testimonial of a mural, a book and a girl
· Rest in Peace, Mr. Bennet
· Ladies of the Festival
· Thanks Leigh
· Love will find the key...
· My BIG Idea 2 By Asa Sellers (10 yrs old)
· Soda Pop Falls
· 200+ Students Today
· Art Class Today
· The Ravioli Monster!
· WTBQ Radio NY - The Frank Truatt Morning Show
· 1480 WHBC Morning Radio Show - Canton, Ohio
· KXYL FM Radio Interview Brownwood, TX
· WTLN: Public Service Announcement regarding AUTISM
· The Apopka Chief April 27, 2007
· FRONT PAGE!!! Apopka Chief April 20, 2007
· The Planter Newspaper April 13, 2007
· The Apopka Chief March 23, 2007
· The Apopka Chief News July 28, 2006
· The Planter Newspaper Aug 2006
· Inspiration sneaks up again...
· Thank You ♥Jesus
· HONEY ♥ BEAR
· The Daintiest Ballerina
· Before & After Make-Over... Dirty old DOGS!
· Le Salon.... Meoooow!
· “Mommy’s Little ♥ Fan Club”
· Memories Re-surfacing
· Chick from P.A.
· Christmas Eve Adventure
· Readers' Favorite 5 Star Reviews!!!
· Coming Soon... Snorts, Paws, Tails & Claws!
· WT Bland Mt. Dora Library Speaking Event with Amy Sellers
· Book signing event for Eben Alexander a huge success!
· 790am Radio in Leesburg FL.
· Orlando (Lake) Sentinel... Mt. Dora Artist...
· Barrel of Books in Mount Dora Florida Grand Opening
· Memories of Mount Dora Preview Oct 22, 2012
Amy Sellers, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Apopka MY TOWN Magazine April 5, 2007
By Amy Sellers
Last edited: Saturday, April 07, 2007
Posted: Saturday, April 07, 2007
Become a Fan
Recent articles by
WTBQ Radio NY - The Frank Truatt Morning Show
1480 WHBC Morning Radio Show - Canton, Ohio
KXYL FM Radio Interview Brownwood, TX
WTLN: Public Service Announcement regarding AUTISM
The Apopka Chief April 27, 2007
FRONT PAGE!!! Apopka Chief April 20, 2007
The Planter Newspaper April 13, 2007
>> View all 14
Article: By Shelley Costello, editor of Apopka MY TOWN Magazine and Producer of MY TOWN Radio Show.
EmbarQ Corporation awards Amy Sellers and the Out of the Rain Society, Inc. a Grant Check to help children and families affected by AUTISM. Amy donates childrens books to EmbarQ for their Reading-to-the-children program.
On Thursday, April 5, 2007, Apopka My Town Magazine had the privilege of covering an exclusive charitable donation event and photo opportunity.
EmbarQ Corporation awarded Amy Sellers a grant to the Out of the Rain Society, Inc. Assisting Chilren and Familis Affected by Autism.
Amy Sellers founder of the organization is photographed here accepting the check. Be sure and read more about this story and other fascinating stories in the Apopka MY TOWN Magazine.
Amy Sellers is an author, illustrator and publisher. She donates the proceeds from her art and chidlren's books to autism charities. In March of 2005 she founded the Out of the Rain Society, Inc. Assisting Chilren and Familis Affected by Autism.
Ms. Sellers will continue to provide Embarq with children's books. Many of the employees of Embarq donate their time and efforts in local area schools. Their willingness to mentor to children and read to them has been a tradition that many hope will continue!
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!