Catch a Cheater: Top 10 Ways on How to Catch a Cheating Man
edited: Saturday, January 05, 2008
By Stephany Alexander
Rated "G" by the Author.
Posted: Friday, April 13, 2007
Become a Fan
Do you think you may be involved with a cheating man? Find out the top 10 ways on how to catch a cheating man without hiring a costly detective.
Catch a Cheater: Top 10 Ways on How to Catch a Cheating Man
According to a cheating poll of over 1,100 women conducted by WomanSavers.com, over 62% of women said they think men cheat more than women. With infidelity on the rise, we have sorted out the top 10 ways on how to catch a cheating man without hiring a costly detective. Give your suspect plenty of room to make errors and make sure that you do not ever accuse him unless you have proof that could be used in court if necessary.
1. Set a trap. 99.9% of the time cheating men will cheat when their partner is out of town or when the cheater is traveling. Tell your partner you are leaving for the weekend and then wait and watch. If he doesn't come home all night, he could be at another woman's house or at a hotel. Otherwise, he may bring her to his or "your" house. Remember the old saying...."when the cat's away, the mouse will play." It's very true .
2. Monitor his cell phone. Note whether he always turns off his cell phone when he’s with you or if his returned calls to you are extremely delayed without verified reasons. If you have access to his cell phone bill, watch for repeated calls or calls of long duration and the times. Check his cell phone logs. Press the re-dial on the phone or *69. This is an effective way to find out who they have been calling.
3. Place a fake profile on-line. Set your partner up by placing a fake profile on-line and see if he takes the bait.
4. Get one of your girlfriends that he doesn’t know to hit on him with a recording device in her purse and listen to his response.
5. Be aware of any close platonic relationships. Most friends will not approve of the cheater's ways but will cover for them. Some friends will actually help the cheater by providing an alibi for the cheater. The cheater's friend will assist the cheater out of loyalty stemming from a friendship.
6. Monitor his computer usage. Note if he makes frequent visits to free e-mail accounts (i.e., hotmail, msn, yahoo, gmail, hushmail, etc…). If you suspect that your partner is involved in an online affair, install a keystroke logger on your computer which logs every key stroke. It is not legal to install a logger onto someone else’s computer, so make sure you own it. Make note of excessive Internet usage especially late at night or in chat rooms. Check his Internet web browser history (cache) for unusual websites.
7. Make your bed. If you suspect your partner is bringing his affair to your home, make the bed a special way and make note if it’s not made identically to the way you left it when you return.
8. Monitor your partner’s driving habits for a month. Watch for increase in gas receipts and monitor the car's odometer to see if there are extra-unexplained miles on the car. Monitor the time they leave for work and the time they come home. By keeping a calendar and noting the times, this should help you establish a pattern. If your mate claims to be working late, check paycheck stubs to verify this overtime. Your partner explains a late return home as a result of having to drive out of town on business, but yet the mileage on the car indicates less than ten mile driven.8. Check all credit card statements, ATM withdrawals, receipts and check stubs for any unusual transactions. Make note of any strange dates and times. Check income tax returns revealing unexplained travel and business expense deductions.
9. Place a GPS tracking device in the car. They are usually no larger than a pack of gum and will track anywhere his automobile goes but can be pricey. Make sure you research any legal ramifications before you decide to do this.
10. Ask him to take a lie detector test. Lie detector test have become affordable and available in most major cities. Write down 10 "yes" or "no" questions and ask your partner to take one. They are fairly accurate but I would not rely on this method alone. If you have exhausted all other means of catching your partner, you can fake that you know information. For example, you could say something like "I know what you've been up to and I am going to give you the opportunity to tell me the truth now. However, if you lie to me, it will make things ten times worse." Act like you have proof, act serious, and give him overnight to "think about it." Many men will lie to the very end but if you are a good enough actress, you may get the information you are looking for.
Never accuse your partner of cheating unless you have concrete proof because the majority will lie and then simply cover their tracks better in the future. Have a non-violent plan as to what you intend to do if your suspicions are confirmed. Always keep a cool head and do not lose control over yourself. A woman's gut instinct is rarely wrong, so listen to yours.
Written by Dating Expert, Stephany Alexander, B.A., Author, Women's Speaker
Credentials: Stephany Alexander is the founder of www.WomanSavers.com, one of the most popular women's sites on the net (top 5%) receiving millions of hits per month.
* Founder - highest trafficked abused women's message board on the net
* Founder of Largest Online Database of Men in the World
* Author of 'Sex, Lies and the Internet,' A Survival Guide to Online Dating http://www.sexliesandtheinternet.com
* Online dating expert on numerous talks shows and call-in radio shows
* Author of over 50 articles on online dating and relationships
* Author of 22 dating and relationship quizzes
* Internet Polling Expert on relationship and dating issues, surveying over 350,000 women in on-line polls
* Creator of 9 women's comedy cartoon e-cards, including one claymation
* Creator of 6 women's online games, one arcade quality
Ms. Alexander is frequently called on by the media as the nation's leading Dating Expert. Featured on: CNN, CBS, FOX, Sirius Satellite, KROQ, KIIS, Mike & Juliet Show, Good Day Las Vegas, Esquire Magazine, Wall Street Journal, NY Times, and countless radio shows.
Web Site: WomanSavers.com - World's Largest Database Rating Men
Want to review or comment on this article?
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Thomas Scharrer (Reader)
|You really need a private investigator to catch a cheater. A private investigator can use GPS trackers to track cheaters location. A private investigator can get their cell phone records including deleted text messages. A private investigator can monitor their computer activity. A private investigator uses very high powered video and audio equipment to record what they are doing. A private investigator can go undercover with a decoy to see if they would cheat given the opportunity. Call us for a free confidential consultation 8 6 6 6 4 0 1 0 1 0.|
|Reviewed by Tanay Das
|Clothes will usually change frequently when one is cheating. He may decide to go out the guys more frequently when he is really with his other girl. He may often change into too nice of clothes that don't fit the causal dress code of where he frequently visits with the guys. Be careful if he all of a sudden starts wearing clothes that he normally wouldn't wear. It is usually to impress someone else.|
|Reviewed by happy days (Reader)
|A Sure Shot Way To Track A Cheating Spouse-Do you know that there is a guaranteed and proven trick you can use to track a cheating spouse within seconds? This is so effective that it will bring out the truth within seconds and you will know what's really going on behind your back. This is one thing you shouldn't miss -
|Reviewed by Petra Falk
|Sorry, but "Make him take a lie detector test?" How many reasonable partners would ever request that their spouse takes a lie detector test, unless the relationship is already beyond saving.
Also the advice to not accuse your partner of cheating unless you have actual proof does not really go with "Make him take a lie detector test." If you have proof you don't need him to take a lie detector test. If you are asking him to do so you are, in no uncertain terms, accusing him of cheating.
I think this article puts the cart before the horse. The question should not be how to catch a cheating spouse, but how to make the relationship so strong that infidelity either does not occur in the first place or, if it has happened, does not kill the marriage.
The crunch is not the affair, the crunch is why the affair happened in the first place. The affair is a symptom of something not being as it should be, not the cause.
|Reviewed by Marcia Miller-Twiford