Cheating Man: Top 10 Signs of a Cheating Man
edited: Saturday, January 05, 2008
By Stephany Alexander
Rated "G" by the Author.
Posted: Friday, April 13, 2007
Become a Fan
Are you involved with a cheating man? Here are the top 10 signs of a cheating man.
A cheating man can only hide his cheating ways for so long before he gets caught. The longer a man cheats, the higher probability he will get caught. In this busy day and age, it is difficult to carry on more than one relationship. However, with inventions like the internet, accessibility to willing partners has become easier than ever. There are various ways of how to tell if your man is cheating. We have listed the top 10 signs of a cheating man below. How to know if your man is cheating? If your man exhibits any of the below, it may be time to take a closer look.
1. Spends less time with you. A cheating man must use the excuse of working long hours, extra meetings and dinners or other unexplained functions so he will have time with his “other” woman.
2. Isn’t as affectionate any more. Your sex life is almost non-existent because of his other commitments. He doesn’t want to cuddle, watch a movie, hold hands or do many of the touchy things he used to.
3. He changes his physical appearance. A cheating man usually starts buying new clothes, gets a new hair style or begins working out because he wants to be attractive to the other woman in his life besides you.
4. Car changes. The passenger seat in the car has been moved or there is an unknown hair on the car seat. Perhaps the radio station is on an irregular station because that’s what she likes.
5. Cheating man becomes more short-tempered because of the guilty feelings as a result of the infidelity. Things that usually did not bother them suddenly start bothering them. 6. A cheating man may smell of perfume, smoke or alcohol, especially if he hasn’t had time to change them from meeting with her.
7. Behavioral changes. A cheating man frequently becomes defensive when questioned about his whereabouts. He may turn it around to accuse you of being insecure, possessive or snoopy
.8. Cell phone changes. A cheating man can not leave his telephone turned on when with you because his other woman may phone him. He may leave the room to have a telephone conversation or say strange things after he picks up a message from his lover. Watch for calls in the middle of the night. If you have access to his telephone bill, check it closely. Look for repeated unknown numbers, times and durations.
9. Computer usage changes. A cheating man may utilize a computer to seek out partners or communicate with. If your man is on his computer for long periods of time at night and he closes the door so you won’t see him, he may be communicating or chatting with his love interest.
10. Changes in spending habits. You can tell if your man is cheating if he is suddenly always broke. He’s broke because he is spending all of his money on the other woman. Watch as to whether he is paying with cash and making more frequent ATM withdrawals to cover his paper trail. Check any receipts, bill’s or stubs that you may have access to. Once you know if your man is cheating or not, make sure you have a plan of action that you will take after you accuse him. You need to decide whether it’s time for you to move on or whether this relationship may be worth a second chance.
Written by Relationship Expert, Stephany Alexander, B.A., Author, Women's Speaker
Credentials: Stephany Alexander is the founder of www.WomanSavers.com, one of the most popular women's sites on the net (top 5%) receiving millions of hits per month.
* Founder - highest trafficked abused women's message board on the net
* Founder of Largest Online Database of Men in the World
* Author of 'Sex, Lies and the Internet,' A Survival Guide to Online Dating http://www.sexliesandtheinternet.com
* Relationship expert on numerous talks shows and call-in radio shows - Author of over 50 articles on online dating and relationships
* Author of 22 dating and relationship quizzes
* Internet Polling Expert on relationship and dating issues, surveying over 350,000 women in on-line polls
* Creator of 9 women's comedy cartoon e-cards, including one claymation
* Creator of 6 women's online games, one arcade quality
Ms. Alexander is frequently called on by the media as the nation's leading Relationship Expert. Featured on: CNN, CBS, FOX, Sirius Satellite, KROQ, KIIS, Mike & Juliet Show, Good Day Las Vegas, Esquire Magazine, Wall Street Journal, NY Times, and countless radio shows.
Web Site: WomanSavers.com - World's Largest Database Rating Men
Want to review or comment on this article?
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by mary matte (Reader)
|nice write indeed. you can also spy on that cheating man. at
|Reviewed by Tanay Das
|Once you have factual proof that your man is cheating, make sure you have a plan of action that you will take after you confront him. You will need to decide whether it's time for you to move on or whether this relationship may be worth a second chance.|
|Reviewed by Mileah Shore
|Very well written. Thank you for sharing.|
|Reviewed by Stan Law (aka Stanislaw Kapuscinski)
|With such a suspicious woman, no man would last very long. She must be very, very lonely. Could it be that she speaks from experience?|
|Reviewed by Julie Donner Andersen
|1. Most of the time, these reasons are legitimate, esp. if the man or woman is an executive.
2. Welcome to midlife.
3. It's ok for women to do these things constantly and on a regular basis until she dies, but when a man does them, he's cheating? Umm..no. Maybe he just wants to be attractive to his wife.
4. Or maybe he took his hippie-era co-worker out to lunch.
5. Most husbands can become short tempered if they live with a suddenly paranoid, suspicious wife.
6. Or maybe he stopped after work for a quick drink with friends at a smokey bar and sat next to a gag-me-with-cheap-perfume coworker.
7. Innocent men often become defensive when they are pummlled with questions by a non-trusting spouse.
8. OK, I'll give you the middle-of-the-night calls, but gentlemen usually turn off their cell phones so whatever movement of Beethoven programmed into the ringer won;t get man and wife kicked out of the movie theatre. Intelligent wives should be vigilant about being invloved in ALL aspects of family finances, not just the phone bill.
9. Or he may be checkin gout the hockey scores from last night's game.
10. Or he's losing at the track or the company football pool.
Bottom line: fanning the flames of paranoia is never a good idea. Either practise good communication and trust, or hire a private eye. Both are quicker and less stressful.