part 3, Mozart Sonata in C, K.545, Harmonic Rhythm and Phrasing
by Shirley S Kirsten
Rated "G" by the Author.
edited: Thursday, December 30, 2010
Posted: Thursday, December 30, 2010
Recent articles by
Shirley S Kirsten
• My Piano Assessment adventure at the Steinway Gallery
• Early Musical Exposure and its importance
• Does any one piano method or playing approach work?
• Tiers of dynamics, well-regulated pianos, and expressive playing
• Haydn on the Harpsichord or Piano? (Competition Interlude)
• A Triumph for Pianist, George Li
• My Visit to the Faust Harrison Factory for Steinway Rebuilds
>> View all
Part three: A journey through Mozart's Development Section and Recapitulation, of Sonata no. 16 in C Major, K. 545
Harmonic Rhythm and Phrasing are explored.
Parts one and two, precede.
Web Site: Part thee, Harmonic Rhythm and Phrasing, Mozart Sonata in C Major, K. 545
Want to review or comment on this article?
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!