Grace for the Moment
Your color is Blue in the musical key of Gm.
Grace for the Moment extends to all participants the integration of meditation and spiritual transformation. By implementing a 5-7 minute separation from daily affairs with deep breathing, meditation, and visualization, you can expect to celebrate the quietness of God’s Grace. Beginning with one meditation per day for five day for four weeks (1 meditation, 5 days, 4 weeks).
1. Gen. 6:8 I have found grace in the eyes of the Lord
2. Ps. 84:11 The Lord has given me grace and glory
3. Prov. 4:9 Wisdom gives me an ornament of grace to my head
4. Luke 2:40 The grace of God is upon me
5. John 1:16 I have received grace for grace
1. Rom. 3:24 I am justified by His grace
2. Rom. 5:20 Grace much more abounds in my life
3. Rom. 6:14 I am under the grace
4. Rom. 16:20 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ is with and in me
5. Rom. 16:24 I extend the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ to all
1. 1 Cor. 10:30 I am a partaker of grace
2. 1 Cor. 15:10 The grace of God has been bestowed upon me
3. 2 Cor. 9:8 God is able to make all grace abound toward me
4. 2 Cor. 12:9 God’s grace is sufficient for me
5. Gal. 1:15 God has called me by His Grace
1. Gal. 2:9 I perceive the grace of God
2. Gal. 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God
3. Ephes. 2:8 I am saved by grace through faith
4. Col. 4:6 I speak with grace
5. 2 Tim. 2:1 I am strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus
Stay in your Moment of Grace for each meditation.