This Roundtable Discussion: Is to build communication and provide an opportunity to develop relationships and bring us closer to the throne of God...
WALKING INTO HIS PRESENCE
(A Roundtable Discussion)
SURRENDERING OUR ALL TO THE LORD
1. Letting go of the past is easily said, however, what are some of the difficulties you have at times learning to surrender?
2. Becoming childlike, what does it really mean to become childlike; as a child unto the Lord?
3. How do we communicate with our Lord and Savior and why is it so important to maintain daily communication?
A LIFE IN CHRIST:
1. Compassion; explain how the Lord’s compassion has changed your life.
2. Mercy; give an example of how the Lord has been merciful in your life.
3. Grace; the word of God says, “God’s grace is sufficient in times of weakness”. Tell how these words have proven to be true in your own personal life?
4. A Time of Decision; what finally helped you to make your decision, to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior? What was that experience like for you?
A CROWN OF ROYALTY
1. If forgiveness is like a precious jewel in our crown, how can we wear our crown unto the Glory of God each day?
DELIGHTING OURSELVES IN THE LORD
1. Define the word delight; by way of your personal definition.
2. How does the word of God cause you to delight in the Lord?
3. When you look back over your life, can you see how the Lord’s hand has been upon you? Give an example…
ALLOWING THE LORD TO DIRECT OUR PATH
1. What does learning to trust the Lord mean to you?
2. How have you learned to walk in faith and allow the Lord to direct your path? What would you recommend to others?
3. Give an example of your Christian life and what it has meant to you, not to have to look to the left or to the right?
PRAYER AND FASTING:
1. What do you believe is the importance of fasting?
2. When should you fast?
3. Does God honor all fasting?
4. Why is it important to fast and pray together at times?
5. What types or methods of fasting are there that you have experienced?
6. How has prayer and fasting helped you in your Christian walk?
7. What does the bible teach and say about fasting?
Note. I hope this roundtable discussion will lead to your growth in walking with the Lord. It is my hope that it will provide you with a loving--support network for one another—and help to assist you in future group discussions and one-on-one discussions in the future as you grow in the Lord and continue on your journey.
Copyright 2015 by Sister Deborah A. Young
Want to review or comment on this article?
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!