Choosing Your Adoption Professional
edited: Thursday, November 29, 2007
By Louann Carroll
Rated "G" by the Author.
Posted: Thursday, September 13, 2007
Become a Fan
After you have made the decision to adopt, it’s time to find the right adoption professional for you and your family. There are many things to consider:
* How much money can you afford to spend?
* Do you want your child to look like you or are you open to inter-racial adoption?
* Do you want a healthy child or will you consider a child with special needs?
* How long are you willing to wait?
* What type of adoption professional do you want to work with?