Become an Expert: Write Articles
edited: Tuesday, February 18, 2003
By David L McKenzie
Posted: Tuesday, February 18, 2003
Become a Fan
Benefits of writing articles online.
What is one of the best ways to become an expert in your chosen field?
It is to write articles on the internet.
I have been writing articles online regularly for about 4 years and I am constantly amazed at the exposure I get for myself and my online businesses.
I am even more amazed at how little expense is involved in getting this exposure. I outlay no money at all. All it costs me is the time to write the article and submit it to article
Now, after writing articles for years, people refer to me as an expert. It’s certainly nice being referred to in that way.
If you are intimately familiar with a subject and write articles regularly about that subject then YOU can become an expert.
Here are some of the direct benefits I have received by being referred to as an expert:
1. Enormous free exposure for myself and my online businesses. By writing free articles I get featured in dozens of ezines.
2. Articles published in some really big ezines. (greater than half a million subscribers) This can provide an instant large hit of traffic and sales.
3. Increased sales of my products. People buy from people they know and trust.
4. Joint venture opportunities that would not have come along if not for my articles.
5. A constant, regular stream of traffic to my web sites. By writing articles on a regular basis it ensures traffic to my sites never stops.
If you run an online business that is content rich and are not writing articles then you are probably missing out on increased visitors and sales.
Write articles regularly and you too can become an expert in your chosen field.
David McKenzie is offering a Free Email Course
“5 Secrets to Making Money Writing Free Articles”
Click now for your FREE course!
Web Site: Brisney
Want to review or comment on this article?
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!