Take Your Marriage To A New Level In 2010
edited: Saturday, March 13, 2010
By Timothy William Bullard
Rated "PG" by the Author.
Posted: Sunday, December 30, 2007
Become a Fan
Take Your Marriage To A New Level In 2008
Wow! It's about to be a brand new year, are you excited? It's about to be 2008. I remember when it was 1998. Some people can think back to 1988. Then you have the older people that can take it way back to 1978. I am expecting great things in the New Year. Some people set goals and then you have the New Year Resolutions that most people do not keep. Have you written your goals down for the New Year? Have you thought about taking your marriage to a new level in 2008? I believe that when you write down your goals and you are married, to be a better Husband or Wife should be on your list. You do plan or being married for a lifetime right? One of my goals for 2008 is to be a better Husband and take my marriage in all areas to whole new level. It's like going to a restaurant or a resort. You know the service is different and even better at different restaurants and resorts. My service to wife is going to be five star at all times and I will try my best with God's help to be the Husband that God has called me to be. You see it starts with a thought. You have to make a decision to take your marriage to the next level. What I mean by taking your marriage to the next level is more romance, more quality time together, more friendship, more vacations, more oneness. More of the things that brought you together, more praying together, more touching and agreeing so your household can be in order. More making wisdom decisions about your finances so the money is not a issue in your marriage. More leaving, weaving, and cleaving. More of putting and seeking God first in your marriage. You know, more of the good stuff. Here is a few points to help you take your marriage to the next level in 2008.
1. Make the decision to be a better Husband or Wife. Find out what you need to do to improve your role as a husband or wife. Do you really know your role and are you living it?
2. Never lose your passion for marriage. (I found out in my research that married people are not passionate about marriage). How can you be a better husband or wife if you are not
passionate about being married? Passion is revealed by how much energy and time you are willing to invest. What are you investing in your marriage?
3. Make mandatory time for one another. Sometimes you have to get away from work, church,cell phones, home phones, computers, kids, your business. We can spend more time in church and at work and checking our emails on the computer at home than we do with our spouse. That can be dangerous.
4. Have some fun together. Laugh and enjoy each other. Husbands continue to date your wives. Wives keep looking good for your husbands. Husbands stay sharp for your wives.
5. Thank God for your marriage and always pray together and make your request known unto God who will help you in any problem and situation. (Philippians 4:6)
About The Writer
Timothy Bullard has a passion for helping people. He is the author of The Word For The Day Book One and Book Two. He is also the author of The Highly Anticipated Book for Married Couples Titled, How To keep The Fire Blazing In Your Marriage. He has been married for five years. His goal is to help grow strong marriages. For more information about Timothy's books go to TimothyBullard.com or if you have questions and comments emails can be sent to vsn920.aol.com