What is a drop shipper?
· It is a distributor who will fill your orders and pack and mail to your customer from their where house.
· They can either put their name and address on the packing label or use your name and information.
· It is convenient because you do not need to go to the post office every day.
Before you even consider a drop shipper:
1. First what are you going to sell?
2. Have your researched it on a search engine.
3. There are free ones for your use.
4. The product you want to sell?
5. Are there other products which you can sell with it?
To find a drop shipper which will work for you and your merchandise can be done in several ways.
1. A computer search under drop shippers.
2. One of the biggest and best is www.thomasregistar.com
3. A computer search under your products.
4. Use the yellow pages from the phone book.
5. Order a product from some other website and scrutinize the packing box and paperwork to find out who they use as a drop shipper.
6. Make several phone calls.
7. Call business in which your product is used.
8. Locate a trade magazine.
9. Computer Search Trade Shows www.tsnn.com
Copyright Linda E. Meckler 2011