Know Your Mother More
edited: Tuesday, April 28, 2009
By Paul Francis Mc Cann
Not "rated" by the Author.
Posted: Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Become a Fan
Here are a few questions about understanding your Mother.
When ever we think of a topic or theme like Mothers for example , it is good to make a list or in dot point form ,put down some of the information you have .
To assist you in writing poetry or with creative forms .
Here are a few questions that may help you understnd your Mother more
The Family Home
· What was your Mothers favourite TV show ?
· Was she musical or creative ?
· Did she have any interests that are the same as yours ? What are they ?
· Do you have the same sense of humour ?
· Where did she meet your Father ?
· When did they marry ? Did they marry in a church ?
· Have you heard any stories about their courting days ?
· Did they own a car ? House ? Farm ? Business ?
· Did you attend church regularly as a family ?
A Mothers Care
· Were you her only child ? Did she make you feel special ?
· Did she give you every second of her time ?
· Did she get on well with your friends ?
· Did she ever take you to school ?
· Did you share secrets with your Mother ?
· Did she make you any clothing ?
Holidays With Mum
· Did your Mother plan any holidays with you ?
· Did she enjoy holidays together ?
· Did you go on long walks with your Mother ?
· Did she cook and clean when you went on holidays ?
Looking Back At Mother
· What do you love most about your Mother ?
· Did she or does she have any superstitions ?
· What sort of work does or did she do ?
· Is she still alive and does she live near you ?
· Where did she get married ?
· Do you have many photos of her ?
· What sort of transport does or did she use ?
· How often do or did you see her ?
· What kind of clothes did she like to wear ?
· What kind of household appliances did she have ?
Your Mother And Sport
· Did she ever support your team ?
· Was she proud of you trophies or certificates ?
· Does she have a favourite sport ?
· Has she won any trophies or certificates ?
· Is or was your Mother enthusiastic about your sport ?
· How does she value sport in your life ?
· Has she made friends in your sporting circles ?
· Did she wash your dirty sports clothes and bandage your wounds ?
· Was she ever a good coach ?
· Did her encouragement for you help the way you played ?
· Was your Mother a team player or an individual ?
· Did she ever make excuses for you if you lost ?
By Paul McCann