eye health tips and tricks that I have gathered and used over the years. i have found many of these tips , especially eye exercises have helped me retain and improve my sight. Also laser surgery worked well for me 20 years ago
• People who eat tuna at least once a week have lover incidence of dry eye syndrome.
Protect your eyes
• Goji berries contain more iron per ounce than steak, more vitamin C than oranges, and more betacarotene than carrots. They also have zeaxanthin which protects your eyes from UV light, as well as prevent age-related vision loss.
Your good health
• Protect your vision with extra-virgin olive oil.
• Experts say people who take B vitamins slash their risk of suffering age related macular degeneration – which is the leading cause of blindness in people 65+.
In the news
• Vitamin D rejuvenates aging eyes.
Kale for better vision
• The vitamin A in carrots protects against macular degeneration (The leading cause of blindness) and kale is filled with vitamin A plus contains zeaxanthin which helps protect against UV lights.
• One serving a month of kale or collard greens reduced the risk of glaucoma by more than 60% in 1,000 women.
• Adults who regularly drink orange juice and also include C-rich foods such as bell peppers are 45% less likely to develop cataracts.
• Eating oatmeal and whole-grain breads cut the risk of macular degeneration by 39%. • Advanced instrumentation trains the eye muscles to focus correctly, without surgery or lenses involved.
• Blueberries have been found to reduce eyestrain and improve night vision.
Yellow carrots protect your vision
• Yellow carrots, because of the pigment responsible for their color, are essential for good eye health.
*you could improve your vision with only 15 minutes of simple eye exercises each day.your eyes always retain the ability to heal themselves.If you give them the help and support they need, they WILL heal themselves.
Improving your vision is a matter of changing the habitual way you see and use your eyes.
*Do relaxation exercises. Place your hands together palm to palm and rub them together briskly creating heat. Place them over your eyes and let your eyes re
*Maintain moisture. Maintaining the natural balance of moisture within your eyes is one of the most important things you can do to keep them healthy.
*Use the 20/20/20 exercise. Every twenty minutes, focus on an object that's at least twenty feet away, for twenty seconds
*Carrots, kale, blueberries, apricots, and other foods rich in beta carotene are all good for your eyes