TWELVE WAYS TO BE MISERABLE
1. Wait for others to make you happy.
2. Blame everyone else for your unhappiness.
3. Use "if only" whenever you can regarding time, money, or friends.
4. Compare what you have with what others have.
5. Always be serious.
6. Take responsibility for everything all the time.
7. Try to please everybody all the time (never say "no").
8. Help others but don’t let anyone help you.
9. Consider your own wants unimportant.
10. If anyone compliments you, discount it.
11. If anyone says anything, exaggerate it.
12. Always stay calm and cool.
© Tuchy palmieri permission is granted to reprint any and all of this