1) Oprah Winfrey--“Before you agree to do anything that might add even the smallest amount of stress to your life, ask yourself: What is my true st intention? Give yourself time to let a ‘yes’ resound within you. When it's right, I guarantee that your entire body will feel it.
2) Oprah Winfrey—“As you become more clear about who you really are, you'll be better able to decide what is best for you--the first time around.”
3) “My philosophy is that not only are you responsible for your life, but doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
4) Oprah Winfrey-- “Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not.”
5) Oprah Winfrey-- “There's no such thing as failure. Mistakes happen in your life to bring into focus more clearly who you really are.”
6) Oprah Winfrey-- “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.”
7) Oprah Winfrey-- “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.”
8) Oprah Winfrey-- “Surround yourself only with people who are going to lift you higher.”
9) Oprah Winfrey-- “Everything in your world is created by what you think.”
10) Oprah Winfrey-- "I am a woman in process. I'm just trying like everybody else. I try to take every conflict, every experience, and learn from it. Life is never dull.”
11) Oprah Winfrey-- "I define joy as a sustained sense of well-being and internal peace--a connection to what matters."
From Tuchy's book "Oprah In Her Own Words"
Affirmations are included for your use
(c) Tuchy Palmieri 2009