1) Try not to be a man of success, but rather to be a man of value. - Albert Einstein
Being a man of value is one of the best ways to feel successful at whatever you do
2) Happiness is When what you think,, what you say and what you do are in harmony—Gandhi
3) Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are. - Malcolm Forbes
4) I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles. - Christopher Reeve
5) Always bear in mind that your own resolution to success is more important than any other one thing. -Abraham Lincoln
6) People are as happy as they make up their minds to be Abraham Lincoln
7) The secret of joy in work is contained in one word -- excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it. -Pearl S. Buck
8) Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.-Winston Churchill
9) Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. - Helen Keller
10) It is when the well is dry that we know the price of water. - Ben Franklin
11) Without a rich heart, wealth is an ugly beggar.- Ralph Waldo Emerson
12) Success is more dangerous than failure. Lao-tzu c. 604 - c. 531 B.C.
13) If your dreams do not come true , Try worrying about what you want, and dreaming about what you do not want
14) The difference between building blocks and stumbling blocks is that building blocks sit on top of each other.
15) The highest form of success is making the best of oneself –Og Mandino
From Tuchy's book "Satisfying success"