What Works with Men
1) Men and women sometimes believe the opposite sex is not dealing with a full deck of cards when in reality they are; it is just that they are dealing from a different kind of deck.
2) Love from a man is going from conversation to conversation without loss of enthusiasm.
3) Be the woman that is a breath of fresh air rather than the cloud that bring a dark day.
4) Be the woman who calms the storms, rather than the one who whips up tornados.
5) A woman who pretends to her man does not tend to herself or her man.
6) Be the pilot light that starts the fire in men.
7) Light a man’s fire rather than burning him up.
8) “Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.”—Billy Crystal
9) To a Man “Sex is like air; it’s not important unless you aren’t getting any.”
10) Happy is the man that has a good woman during the day and a bad girl at night.
11) Sad is the man that has a bad girl during the day and a good lady at night.
12) For a man making love is the best way a woman can give and for a woman giving love leads to making love
13) The love of a good woman is a gift; the love of a good woman who is bad is an even greater gift.
14) In matters of relationships, couples may do better following the platinum rule (Do unto others as they would have you do unto them).
15) Man protects and provides; woman pleases and pampers.
16) Man’s favorite talk—pillow talk.
17) It is said that the best way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, and yet man’s most sought after dessert does not pass through his stomach.
18) Types of men: a hot dog, a banana, a turkey, a fruitcake, a nut, a bird, a hot ticket, and a whirly bird
19) A smart girl knows that the man who buys the diamonds is her BEST FRIEND
20) The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, and the way to a man's wallet is through his trousers
(c) C Palmieri Relationship Magic