The Farm Project: Organizing Humanity
edited: Friday, June 20, 2014
By Joey Lawsin
Rated "G" by the Author.
Posted: Monday, July 21, 2008
Become a Fan
The Greatest Mistake Humans have done in life was when they borrowed and followed the ideas learned from their ancient past. The Money System. Slavery. Inequality between Rich and Poor. The Corporal Punishment. Genocide. War. There are new ways to live life better and to change the old mindsets. Let us begin reinventing the World.
Organizing Humanity and Saving Mother Nature
Are there other ways we can organize humanity; where life can pleasurably be enjoyed to its fullest, where the needs of every individual can easily be acquired for free and where the basic necessities of life (food, water, health, happiness) can sustainably be maintained, safely secured, and attentively prioritized?
We call ourselves Intellectually Smart, Sophistically Modern and Technologically Advanced but NO one foresees that our civilization is slowly deteriorating to extinction. No one foresees that the basic needs of man: food, water and mother earth are slowly contaminated and falling apart. No one thinks that earth is old enough that it needs to be maintained at the least. And the interesting part humans still use the ideas which root predated back from Stone Age to the primitive era to the Industrial Revolution to these days. The barter method, slavery, the conquer and rule, the torture and execute punishment, the political systems and other barbaric social practices copied from the past are all still being used by men. Humans are the only species who use money. They go to work eight hours everyday for money. They even wage wars, destroy each other, ruin their surroundings for the sake of money. They are enslaved by the monetary system they have created. All these ideas from antiquity which were passed on and inherited from generation to generation are the main reasons why we still have wars, corruptions, genocides and atrocities. These pieces of information we borrowed and copied from the ancient past are the Greatest Mistake Mankind has made.
Various civilizations - the Sumerian civilization, the Egyptian dynasty, the Indus Valley, the Babylonian empire, the Roman empire, the Ming Dynasty, the Russian empire and even the declining American empire also borrowed and copied ideas from their past. Most of these empires, bound by their diverse political, cultural, geographical and social prowess and powers, once stood and eventually disappeared without a trace. Even our modern civilization will disappear to extinction if we don't change our social systems. We will face the same path of extinction if we still cling to the ideas we learned from our past. We don't need to wait and be wiped out from the face of the earth. There are other alternatives. We just need to change our social objectives in life, our living systems and our perspectives in reorganizing humanity. And we can do this by following the principles envisioned behind The FARM Project.
What if :
1. "Life is 10% Work and 90% Merriment"; Where the main job of every people will be to work in The Farms. These farms are made up of people who comfortably sit inside highly technological tractors and cultivate the land for plantations; people who cast mechanical nets guided by global positioning systems to catch fish; people who simply push buttons to mechanically manufacture and produce goods and other commodities; and people who manage the productions, distributions and consumptions of goods and services. Furthermore, all these jobs are done by everyone all over the world only once in a week and the rest of the week is all but fun.
2. Selling and money are things of the past. Humans will work for “points” to “buy” items. Points are collected by working in the Farms: the vegetable farm, the fish farm, the potable water farm, the livestock farm and all other food farms. Points are stored in an atm-like pocket size personal card. A one week salary is equal to 240 points. This is equivalent only to 4 hours of work. The points can buy 3 decent meals, rent a technically sophisticated room in a high end condominium and take you anywhere around the globe. In other words, your house, your job and all your needs in life always come along with you wherever you go around the world.
3. Everything is free. Everyone works together by sharing his/her time in the Farms. All products from the Farms will all be free for everyone to consume. Adults over 50 years old, special individuals and kids under 15 years of age will receive everything for free even without working in the farms. Goods, services and pleasures will be continuously delivered to these oldies, abecedarians and kiddies anytime without restrictions. Old people will not even need to worry about their day to day needs until they die.
4. People help people. Manufacturing establishments, shopping malls, recreational centers, hospitals, schools, high rise condominiums, roads, bridges and all other communal necessities will be built by the people for the people. Banks, courts, police stations and jail houses will be things of the past. The productions, distributions, and consumptions of goods or services will no longer be run by business tycoons or capitalists. They will be managed by the people ….WE …… “The Farmers”.
5. Satellite Communities. Every satellite community all over the world will be setup identically. The networks of transportations, called Superstations, are the main backbone of commerce and pleasure that connect all these communities. They are strategically located all over the world for easy accessibility. Every substation houses hundreds of thousands of superconductive electromagnetic trains. These networks of transportation can ferry billions of commuters all over the world continuously 24/7. Intelligent condominiums, which are all pre-fabricated and built by the people, stand half mile away from every substation. These glass tinted solar powered buildings are accessible by compact electrical cars, aerodynamically bikes, automatic walkways, or the traditional way of walking. Furthermore, every satellite community is a tourist destination.
6. Things of the Past. Teachers, doctors, and soldiers will have new roles in the society. People who would like to be soldiers are tasked to serve mankind from natural catastrophic events. People who would like to become doctors or other medical care providers are tasked to equally serve without prejudice any patients of colors – black, white, brown, red, yellow, pink, and green. However, accountants, attorneys, CEOs, managers, law enforcers, criminals, homeless, and prostitutes will no longer be considered as occupations. All of them will be declared as — things of the past.
Is this science fiction? NO. Can we create this new world? YES. Can we reorganize mankind? YES. Can we eliminate famine, drought, wars, corruptions, genocides, atrocities, global warming, and other world problems? YES.
WE, The People Must Say …..
NO to the buying and selling system: – the old type of barter method we learned, borrowed, and copied from antiquity. We must change our way of acquiring our basic needs without being influenced by the primitive system of acquiring our food. We need to work together as people for the people and not to be influenced by the power of money. Money is a social illusion. Money destroys society.
NO to the political system: -we don't need the judicial laws and the officials that run the government. These laws are no longer necessary when everything is equally divided. When everyone is happy and fulfilled. When everyone is enjoying his or her personal passion in life to its fullest. Politics is a thing of the past.
NO to the transportation system: cars pollute the earth! We must build a solar-powered train systems that are interconnected worldwide. Everyone can travel and go back and forth from place to place, from state to state, from country to country, from one end to the other end of the world without destroying mother earth.
NO to higher tuition fees: – there is a better way to learn without spending even a single dime. The educational system will be administered by the students. The students are the teachers and teachers are the students. Students learn things based on their passion, interests or skills and eventually become expert/master of their chosen hobbies or fields. Through this system the advancement of our civilization will also be tenfold quicker. If humans waited ten thousand of years before computers were discovered, our future advancement might take shorter time since each and everyone on earth becomes master of his passion, interest or skill. This worldwide intellectual sharing might lead us to build a spaceship or discover wormhole quicker that will take humanity to the nearest galaxy or beyond in a very short time.
NO to the workplace system owned by capitalist: – What if the workplace is owned by the people, where every “dollar” earned is no longer taxable, where life is no longer dictated or manipulated by a handful of greed and corrupt officials, and where after coming from the “office”, the rest of weekdays will be spend with a special group who shares the same passions, skills or interests as yours somewhere in Japan today or in Europe tomorrow or even in china the next day. Or, since you can "bring" your house, job and needs anywhere around the globe, you might either opt to enjoy the sunset in the Bahamas today, a fine dining in Italy tomorrow or cruise to Indonesia the following days. A lifestyle we all probably want to have in our day to day life.
If everyone will just simply think deeply, listen consciously, set aside for the meantime their individual belief systems and pay attention with open mind to be compassionate with other people and protective with mother nature, I believe humanity will still have a chance to come together for its betterment before it’s too late.
There is a simple solution. Mankind has them already. We just need to reorganize.
Save ourselves. Organize Mankind. Save Mother Earth.
"Harmony, and not peace, is the key element that can bring alll nations together. In science, we cannot prove peace, but we can prove what harmony is. " ~ Joey Lawsin
Want to review or comment on this article?
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!