A Call to Humanity
by Joey Lawsin
Rated "G" by the Author.
edited: Saturday, May 02, 2015
Posted: Monday, July 21, 2008
Become a Fan
This article showcases the Greatest Mistake we humans made in life. The ideas we borrowed and copied from our ancient past - the Money System, Slavery, Inequality between Rich and Poor, The Corporal Punishment, Genocide, Prostitution, War, Discrimination to name a few. These ideas from antiquity are ruining our lives. They are damaging our future. We need to stop them now and find a new solution - The Farmspace Way.
Organizing Humankind and Saving Mother Nature
Are there other ways we can organize humanity; where life can be pleasurably enjoyed to its fullest, where every needs of every individual can be easily acquired for free, and where the basic necessities of life food, water, health, happiness can be sustainably maintained, safely secured, and constantly prioritized?
We humans borrowed and copied our ideas from antiquity. Ideas predated back from the stone age, the ancient era, and the middle periods. The buy and sell, the conquer and rule, the torture and execution, you work I pay and various social practices we copied from the past are all still being utilized to these modern days. Wars, slavery, genocides, apartheid, and atrocities are super old ideas that are still being passed on from generation to generation. We know they are barbaric. They victimized Innocent children and civilians. They victimize us. We should END them NOW!
We call ourselves Intellectually Smart, Sophistically Modern and Technologically Advanced but NO one foresees that the basic needs of every man: food, water and mother earth are slowly contaminated and falling apart. NO one is taking care of them. NO one thinks that earth is old enough that it needs to be maintained.NO one foresees that our civilization is slowly deteriorating to an end.
The Sumerians, the Egyptian dynasty, the Indus Valley, the Babylonian empire, the Roman empire, the Ming Dynasty, the Russian empire and even the declining American empire have all borrowed and copied ideas from their past. Most of these empires, bound by their diverse political, cultural, geographical and social prowess and powers, once stood and disappeared without a trace. The social practices of their government, which they acquired again from the past, brought them down to extinction. If we still cling again to the same ideas of classical antiquity, modern humans will face the same path of extinction. However, we can stop extinction. There are other alternatives. There are other solutions. They are engraved and envisioned inThe FARMSPACE Project.
What if :
1. "Life is 10% Work and 90% Merriment". Every man and woman in the world works only in The Farm. This Farm is composed of the vegetable farm, the fish farm, the water farm, the livestock farm, the fruit farm, and all other food farms. Farms are managed by the people for the people. They are mirrored all over the globe. Every country is set-up exactly the same with farm-structure like everyone else in the world. And the best part - every citizen in the world works only for 3 days in a week on these farms. Workers cultivate the land for plantations by just sitting comfortably inside highly computerized farm machines. Some hall tons of fish and other sea products by casting mechanical nets guided by global positioning systems. Others simply push mechanical buttons that automatically manufacture and produce goods and commodities. While the rest manages all the productions, distributions and consumption of goods and services needed by every single individual in the world. All of these tasks are performed by everyone all over the world 3x in a week and the remaining days of the week are all but passions and pleasures.
2. Selling and Money are things of the past. We humans are the only species who use money in life. We wage wars, destroy each other, ruin our environment just for the name of money. We work eight hours like slaves for money. We spend too much time at work and little time for ourselves and families. Remember, we come into this world as free beings, we should as well live life free. We should not work for money but maybe by a “point system”. Points are acquired by working in the Farms. They are collected in a bracelet or a pocket size card that serves like a ticket. A minimum of 240 points is equivalent to 4 hours of work. This minimum ensures your meals, pays your rent and takes you anywhere around the globe in a week. Points are your ticket to the world.
3. Everything is free. Since everyone shares a portion of his/her time working in the farms, then everyone receives everything equally for free. Adults over 50 years old, special individuals and kids under 15 years of age also receive everything for free even without working in the farms. Goods, services, travels and pleasures are continuously delivered to these oldies, abecedarians and kiddies anytime without restrictions. Their day to day needs are provided freely until they die. Your needs always tag with you anywhere you go around the globe. Your house, your job, your food and all your needs in life always come along with you wherever you go around the world. Maybe today, you are spending the rest of your week under the sunset of the Bahamas , a fine dining in the shore of Italy tomorrow, or cruising to the islands of Indonesia the following day. Whatever you do, you own the world. Every place in the world is just a small portion of your playground. Since, everyone is part owner part worker, then everyone equally owns the world.
4. People help people. Manufacturing establishments, shopping malls, recreational centers, hospitals, schools, high rise condominiums, roads, bridges and all other communal necessities are built by the people for the people. Banks, courts, police stations and jail houses are now things of the past. The productions, distributions, and consumption of goods are no longer run by the capitalist corporations. They are managed now by the people. These people also share their knowledge, skills, and services in a group in order to learn, invent and create something for themselves and the communities. These sharegroups could be somewhere in Japan or in Europe or in China. You can join them anytime today or tomorrow or the next day without the hazzles of taking your house or thinking about your job. They are innovators, inventors, thinkers, philosophers who gather together with same passions, interests and common goals. They collectively work together for the betterment of the human race
5. Satellite Communities. Every country, state or city around the world are identically setup with the same blueprint of a satellite community. A network of transportations, called Superstations, is the main backbone that connects all these communities together. These superstations are strategically located all over the world for easy accessibility. Every substation houses hundreds of thousands of superconductive electromagnetic trains. These networks of transportations ferry billions of commuters all over the world continuously 24/7. Intelligent condominiums, which are all pre-fabricated and built by the people for the people, are located half mile away from every substation. These glass tinted solar powered buildings are accessible by compact electrical cars, aerodynamically bikes, automatic walkways, and the traditional way of commuting - walking. Every satellite community is a tourist destination; a haven of passion and pleasure.
6. Things of the Past. Teachers, doctors, and soldiers take new roles in this new society. Soldiers main job is to serve mankind from natural catastrophic events. No more wars. Medical care providers are mandated to equally serve patients of colors – black, white, brown, red, yellow, pink, and green - without bias or prejudice. No more discrimination. Accountants, attorneys, managers, law enforcers, criminals, homeless, and prostitutes are no longer considered as occupations. No more crimes. Wars, Inequalities,and Crimes are all now declared as things of the past.
The Information from Antiquity, specifically the Crimes of Humanity, must be put to rest. We need to change. We need to change our old mindsets with fresh ideas. We need to change what we learned, borrowed and copied from the ancient past with new dispositions and ultramodern intelligence. As One —
WE MUST SAY …..
NO to the buying and selling system: — the primitive type of barter method we learned, borrowed, and copied from antiquity. We must change our ways of acquiring our basic needs. We need to work together as people for the people and not be influenced by the power of money. Money is a social illusion. It destroys moral values and unity. It hinders progress. It kills freedom. It kills happiness.
NO to the political system: — we don't need a government that will run our lives. Everything must be equally divided. We no longer need rules that control our social affairs. When everyone is happy and fulfilled, when everyone enjoys his or her personal passion in life, politics is no longer a necessity. Politics will be a thing of the past.
NO to the transportation system: — we know that cars pollute the earth! Let us build a solar-powered superstation train systems that are interconnected not only nationwide, but worldwide. These trains can take us back and forth from place to place, from state to state, from country to country, from one end to the other end of the world. Let us stop manufacturing cars that destroy our environment now. Let's Go for Solar. Let's Go for Green.
NO to tuition fees: — there is a better way to learn without spending even a single dime. This educational system is administered by the students. The students are the teachers and the teachers are the students. Everyone shares his/her interests or skills to a group of people who share the same passion, hobbies or field of interest. In the end, everyone becomes an expert or master of his passions, interests or skills. With this sharing system, the advancement of our civilization and the conquest of the universe will then be tenfold faster and shorter. This collective intellectual sharing is the key that will take humanity to the backdoor of every galaxy in the cosmos and every fabric of space in the shortest period of time. Beam me up Scotty!
NO to the workplace system owned by the capitalist: — We must no longer be enslaved by power, greed and corruption by the few. We must work less and spend more time with our children, our families and our sharegroups who have the same passions, skills and interests as ours. No one owns us. We come to this world Free. We must live Free.
If everyone would just simply think deeply, listen consciously, pay attention with open mind, be kind and compassionate to each other, and set aside individual differences and belief systems, I believe humanity would still have one more chance to come together for its betterment and live life for free.
There is a simple solution. Mankind has them already. We just need to reorganize.
Save ourselves. Organize Mankind. Save Mother Earth.
Want to review or comment on this article?
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!