Organizing Humankind and Saving Mother Nature
Are there other ways we can organize humanity; where life can pleasurably be enjoyed to its fullest, where every need of every individual can easily be acquired for free, and where the basic necessities of life (food, water, health, happiness) can sustainably be maintained, safely secured, and constantly prioritized?
We call ourselves Intellectually Smart, Sophistically Modern and Technologically Advanced but NO one foresees that our civilization is slowly deteriorating to extinction. No one foresees that the basic needs of man: food, water and mother earth are slowly contaminated and falling apart. No one thinks that earth is old enough that it needs to be maintained at the least. And the sad part humans still use the ideas predated back from Stone Age, the primitive era and the Industrial Revolution to these days. The barter method, slavery, the conquer and rule, the torture and execute punishment, the political systems and other barbaric social practices copied from the past are all still being utilized to these modern days. Wars, corruptions, genocides and atrocities are super old ideas that are still being pass on from generation to generation. These are all barbaric ideas. They must be stopped now!
Various civilizations - the Sumerian civilization, the Egyptian dynasty, the Indus Valley, the Babylonian empire, the Roman empire, the Ming Dynasty, the Russian empire and even the declining American empire also borrowed and copied ideas from their past. Most of these empires, bound by their diverse political, cultural, geographical and social prowess and powers, once stood and eventually disappeared without a trace. Even modern civilization will disappear to extinction if it doesn't change its social systems. Humans will face the same path of extinction if they still cling to the ideas they learned from their past. However, there are other alternatives. There are other solutions. There are other ways. They are engraved behind the principles envisioned in The HACKSPACE Project.
What if :
1. "Life is 10% Work and 90% Merriment". Humans work only for 3 days in The Farms and spend 4 days of good times. The farms are managed by people who sit comfortably inside highly computerized tractors that cultivate the land for plantations; people who cast mechanical nets guided by global positioning systems that catch fish and other sea products; people who simply push buttons that mechanically manufacture and produce goods and commodities; and people who manage the productions, distributions and consumption of all goods and services each and everyone need. These tasks are performed by everyone all over the world once in a week and the rest of the week is all but passions and pleasures.
2. Selling and money are things of the past. Humans are the only species who use money to run their lives. They wage wars, destroy each other, ruin their surroundings for the sake of money. They work eight hours like slaves. What if instead of money we use points. We work for “points” to “buy” items. Points are acquired by how much time we work in the Farms: the vegetable farm, the fish farm, the water farm, the livestock farm and other food farms. Points are collected in an atm-like pocket size personal card. A minimum of 240 points is equivalent to 4 hours of work. This minimum can last for a week. It can buy you 3 decent meals, pay your condominium and take you anywhere around the globe for a week. Since your house, your job, your food and all your needs in life always come along with you wherever you go around the world, you don't need to worry anything anymore.
3. Everything is free. All products from the Farms will all be free to everyone since everyone shares a portion of his/her time working in these farms. Adults over 50 years old, special individuals and kids under 15 years of age will receive everything for free even without working in the farms. Goods, services and pleasures will be continuously delivered to these oldies, abecedarians and kiddies anytime without restrictions. Old people will not even need to worry about their day to day needs until they die.
4. People help people. Manufacturing establishments, shopping malls, recreational centers, hospitals, schools, high rise condominiums, roads, bridges and all other communal necessities are built by the people for the people. Banks, courts, police stations and jail houses are things of the past. The productions, distributions, and consumptions of goods or services are no longer run by business tycoons or capitalists. They are now being managed by the people ….WE …… “The Farmers”.
5. Satellite Communities. Every satellite community all over the world are identically setup. The networks of transportations, called Superstations, are the main backbone of commerce and pleasure that connect all these communities. They are strategically located all over the world for easy accessibility. Every substation houses hundreds of thousands of superconductive electromagnetic trains. These networks of transportation can ferry billions of commuters all over the world continuously 24/7. Intelligent condominiums, which are all pre-fabricated and built by the people, stand half mile away from every substation. These glass tinted solar powered buildings are accessible by compact electrical cars, aerodynamically bikes, automatic walkways, or the traditional way of walking. Every satellite community is a tourist destination.
6. Things of the Past. Teachers, doctors, and soldiers have new roles in the society. People who would like to be soldiers are tasked only to serve mankind from natural catastrophic events. People who would like to be in the medical cares are tasked to equally serve without prejudice any patients of colors – black, white, brown, red, yellow, pink, and green. Accountants, attorneys, managers, law enforcers, criminals, homeless, and prostitutes are longer considered as occupations. They are all now declared as things of the past. We can eliminate famine, drought, wars, corruptions, genocides, atrocities, and global warming. We just need to change old mindsets with fresh ideas. As One —
WE MUST SAY …..
NO to the buying and selling system: — the old type of barter method we learned, borrowed, and copied from antiquity. We must change our ways of acquiring our basic needs. We need to work together as people for the people and not to be influenced by the power of money. Money is a social illusion. It destroys moral values and unity. It hinders progress. It kills happiness.
NO to the political system: — we don't need the government to run our lives. Laws are no longer necessary when everything is equally divided. When everyone is happy and fulfilled. When everyone enjoys his or her personal passion in life to its fullest. Politics should be declared as a thing of the past.
NO to the transportation system: — cars pollute the earth! We must build a solar-powered train systems that are interconnected not only nationwide, but worldwide. These trains can take us back and forth from place to place, from state to state, from country to country, from one end to the other end of the world. Let us end the manufacturing of these cars that destroy our environment. Go for Solar. Go for Green.
NO to tuition fees: — there is a better way to learn without spending even a single dime. The educational system can be administered by the students. The students are the teachers and teachers are the students. Students who are passionate with their interests or skills can eventually become expert or teachers within their chosen hobbies or fields. With this system, the advancement of our civilization to conquer the universe or to find the elusive wormhole can be tenfold faster. Our future advancement might have taken a shorter time if we have implemented this system where each person on earth becomes master of his passions, interests or skills. This collective intellectual sharing is the key that can take humanity to the backdoors of every galaxy in the cosmos or every fabric of space in the shortest period of time.
NO to the workplace system owned by capitalist: — The workplace should be run by the people. We should no longer be enslaved by greed and corruption. The workplace should be seen as a playground rather than a torture chamber. We must work less and spend most of our lives with our children, with our families and with groups who share the same passions, skills and interests as yours. These groups might be somewhere in Japan or in Europe or even in China that you can join today or even tomorrow or the next day without the hazzles of taking your house or thinking about your job. Your needs come with you anywhere around the globe. You could even opt either to spend the rest of your week under the sunset of the Bahamas today, the fine dining of Italy tomorrow or a cruise to Indonesia the next day. The workplace should be a small portion of your playground. The world is your playground.
If everyone would just simply think deeply, listen consciously, pay attention with open mind, set aside for a while their individual differences and belief systems and be kind and compassionate with each other, I believe humanity has still one more chance to come together for its betterment before it’s too late. There is a simple solution. Mankind has them already. We just need to reorganize.
Save ourselves. Organize Mankind. Save Mother Earth.