Looking for a way to increase the “umph factor” of your bedroom? (How to increase it “in” your bedroom can be found in each of my Fabulous e-books.)
Maybe you’re anticipating a guest’s arrival, but don’t have the time or money to search for a top-notch designer who can do it by… Friday night?! Yikes! There, there… Don’t fret. Remember, Christie’s here to help. I know your urgency, I know what’s hot, and I know what men like. You need this by Friday? No sweat. We’ll have him thinking you’re a professional at making a man feel completely comfortable in your silken web…I mean bedroom, of course. Here’s how to do it:
1. Test the bed for firmness and security…meaning, it won’t fall apart if the two of you get particularly energetic. After he leaves, you may need to do a re-test (we can only hope!)
2. Use rich, soft fabrics and earthy colors. You may even want to add a splash of animal print to bring out your sex-kitten personality.
3. You can let him know you have a television in the room, but keep it hidden in a cabinet. You want all his attention on you.
4. Get or modify lamps and lights with dimmer switches so you can set different moods. “The Clapper” sound-sensitive switch may come in handy when things heat up too quickly to run and turn off the lights. However, if the two of you get noisy, neighbors may think you’re having an extraordinary electrical surge happening… Well, you are, but not the kind you call an electrician in for, unless he’s a hot hunk. Where was I? Oh, yes; if you’ve followed my tips in Fabulously Hot Body, you may even want to leave the lights on from time to time.
5. Have a stack of “slow-jam” CDs handy. Trust me; for the best mood-setting effect, you’ll need them.
6. Spice up your wardrobe with slinky little numbers you can slip into based on his mood. Example: If he’s frisky, lusty, and ready to jump on you like a fumbled football at the Super Bowl, that’s time to get out the black leather or something in animal print. If he’s acting like a total romantic enjoying every inch of you, that’s a great time to bring out the lacy pink baby doll little number or your most feminine corset (or bra) and matching garter belt and stockings. See my Fabulous Fashionistas and Fabulously and Irresistibly Single e-books for more details.
When it comes to your boudoir, change your décor every once in a while to add spice, remembering to make it playful and enticing at the same time. But, whatever you do…make it Absolutely Fabulous. He’ll be mesmerized by how you keep him guessing and impressed with your talents─as a decorator, too. For sensual tips for your home, check out my Fabulously Enticing Home e-book.