The Money Wellness Workshop
Hope Providers, Inc.
“Delivering Goods and Services to Enhance the Quality of Your Life”
Facilitator: Carol H. Hope, CPC, CEM
Author, Speaker, Trainer, Consultant
Mission: “Expand the Light”
Author of: “Break Through to Debt-free Living”; a workbook that has changed the quality of many peoples lives.
“ I believe that I can make a difference by coaching young adults on the attitude, vision, focus, skills and resources that it takes to stay away from consumer debt that enslaves, and establish a solid foundation for financial freedom. This is a gift that I feel certain will keep on giving” -Carol Hope
Prosperity Center, Suite 601, Regions Bank Building
Start Date: Wednesday January19, 2005
2 -4 pm
End Date: Wednesday April 27, 2005
Summary: The goal of the Money Wellness workshop is to assist seven to ten young adults [at a time], develop the skills and resource necessary to lay a solid foundation for personal, financial freedom and use their knowledge and influence to help others to do the same.
Details: the workshop is sponsored by Hope Providers, Inc. and is free to all participants. The value of the workshop is $490.00 per participant. It will meet Wednesdays for 14 weeks. Applications must call the Prosperity Center at 305-770-4212 to register. No new persons will be added after the first class begins.
· Expose participants to a universal concept of “Abundance”
· Expose the pitfalls of entering the world of consumer debt: “The New Slavery”
· Coach participants in the critical aspects of wealth building: respect for money, money management, the magic of compounding, saving, developing wealth building assets, paying taxes, keeping adequate records etc.
· Expose participants to the concept of, Working Smart, not hard; Residual Income VS. Trading Time for Money.
· Support participants in helping others become financially free. Passing it on.
· Provide Guidelines and Resources for becoming and a business owner,
· Provide a Certificate of Completion for the workshop.
For information: Please call Carol Hope . 786-302-2883 or 305-770-4212