· Abuse: An Encyclopedia of Causes, Consequences, and Treatment
· Suicide Warfare: Culture, the Military, and the Individual as a Weapon
· Women in Combat: A Reference Handbook (Contemporary World Issues)
· Women of Afghanistan in the Post-Taliban Era: How Lives Have Changed . . .
· Women Political Leaders in Africa
· Female Suicide Bombers
· Female Genital Mutilation: Legal, Cultural and Medical Issues
· The Cuban Family: Custom and Change in an Era of Hardship
· Paternity and American Law
· The Women of Afghanistan Under the Taliban
· A Woman Confesses: It's Never Too Late For Lessons In Love -- And LifeLessons in Love and Life
· Sage Book Chapter: Women Political Leaders in Africa
· Female Genital Mutilation
· Terrorist Attack & Natural Disaster Preparedness
· Susan Cook-Jahme, AuthorsDen, Newsletter Review
· Warren V. Keller: A Visit to His Roots
· Properly Trained Servicewomen Can Overcome Physical Shortcomings
· Overturning Paternity
· Sexual Harassment
· Soviet-Afghan War (1979-1989)
· The "Dear John": Rosemarie Keller Skaine to Bob Trentz
· He Does Me Wrong Song
· Iíll Remember You
· Little Girl, Little Girl
· We Live
· I Am Well Fed
· My Horse II
· The Precipice
· Skaine Signs Two Contracts
· Skaine Interviews on Spotlite Radio
· Skaine presents at UN, Women in Parliament
· Skaine Gives UN Keynote, Terrorism & African Youth
· Query for Writers
· Rosemarie Skaine Keynote Speaker at UN Women 57 Meeting
· Christian Science Monitor Interview
Rosemarie Skaine, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
_The St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture_, edited by Tom Pendergast and Sara Pendergast. 5 Vols. Farmington Hills, Michigan, St. James Press, 1999. This essay was updated in 2012.
A biography of Jacqueline Lee Bouvier Kennedy Onassis in the context of popular culture. You can read this article by clicking on the web site title that follows.
Reader Reviews for
"Jacqueline Lee Bouvier Kennedy Onassis"
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Regis Auffray
|Thank you for the information, Rosemarie. It's always nice to learn something new. Love and best wishes,
|Reviewed by Larry Lounsbury
|This story touched my heart. As kid, in the late 196o's, my father and I met Robert Kennedy in Syracuse New York, when he was visiting at my fathers place of work. That was at Electronics Parkway,General Electric. My mothers family continued to friendly with the Kennedy's, occasionally paling around with Ted Kennedy. My uncle Dick Torturica of Watertown, New York continued to associate with Ted until Dick died a while back.|
|Reviewed by m j hollingshead
|Reviewed by Masarat Daud (Reader)
|Thank you for sharing!|
|Reviewed by Shell
|She was a very well respected and respect ful woman. She was also very strong in hard times.|